Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: (Last)Petition for Th15 to be Space Themed!

(Last)Petition for Th15 to be Space Themed!

Clash of Clans respective Town halls are somewhat based thematically, more so the latest ones.
    IMO, Th 1-8 are Garden/Brick/Mud themedTh9 is Dark Castle/Medieval themed
    Th10 is Fiery Fortress/Flame themed
    Th11 is somewhat Regal White themed
    Th12 being Electricity and Th13 Dark Elixir and Ice themed
    And the latest Th14 as Jungle themed

Though, SC has got it historically all wrong, Jungle Theme should have come before Electricity era
    And Jungle suited more the arrival of a New Hero to be based there
    I dunno why but it feels like Hero Pets and Battle Builders should have happended earlier, feels like they were always needed now that they are here!
    Just Exchange Th13 and Th14, lol

And now, I thought of this idea, setting Human Development History Record straight, the next Town Hall should be Space themed, and keeping with the trend a brand new Hero set in space (maybe an alien or an extraterrestrial👽?)
    I'm sure, besides the Hero part, it offers great depths for exploration as for new defenses, the Space Theme...
    "Clash goes to Space"

Id still vote for a Pyramid theme, like the ones in Egypt. Heros could get Pharaoh skins.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    Id still vote for a Pyramid theme, like the ones in Egypt. Heros could get Pharaoh skins.
    This is honestly i think more likely to fit with feel of the game than space tbh. I also like this idea and support this vote.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Isn't it a bit early for this discussion? The earliest we can expect TH15 is late 2022. And no, it probably won't be space themed.

As far as what theme should come first, the order of Town Halls isn't a progression of technological advancement. It's just an artistic inspiration for a design and nothing more.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Isn't it a bit early for this discussion? The earliest we can expect TH15 is late 2022. And no, it probably won't be space themed.

As far as what theme should come first, the order of Town Halls isn't a progression of technological advancement. It's just an artistic inspiration for a design and nothing more.
    I’m still waiting for the bacon theme, honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

I know it is way too early to discuss this, but since the Forums were closing to Read Only, I had to post this epic idea ��
    And Space Theme, like I said and you will agree, offers great concepts for exploration, like an Alien Hero, An Extra terrestrial Gravity-defying defense, and many such concept ideas, so why not?

And Never say Never...
    You said, Th14 won't be Jungle-Themed after it was revealed Th13 was originally concepted to be Jungle Themed
    Th15 Giga Explosion could be a Gravity sucking Vortex, like a Second Tornado trap, if so happens
    Last edited by Paribodh; May 20th, 2021 at 02:50 PM.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    I know it is way too early to discuss this, but since the Forums were closing to Read Only, I had to post this epic idea ��
    And Space Theme, like I said and you will agree, offers great concepts for exploration, like an Alien Hero, An Extra terrestrial Gravity-defying defense, and many such concept ideas, so why not?
    The first step is read only, the 2nd is closed and no longer readable. As already stated your space theme doesn't go along with the overall theme.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Hmm, in my opinion, a space/alien theme is the least "clashy" theme you could pick. I'd say that a next town hall should look more mighty, more intimidating by the size and expressions of the buildings. Even mote technological advancements than th12 would'n fit IMO.

Some kind of "mighty, magical gemstone floating on a pyramid" theme would fit better I guess.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; May 20th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I wouldn’t mind an Asian theme to be honest, but then again which one to pick? Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, etc... ? Too many to choose from.