Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Show net amount gained/lost from an attack

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Show net amount gained/lost from an attack

Show the net gain/loss from a multiplayer attack by taking into account the cost of the troops and spells expended in that attack, the gain from the loot and the cost of attacking.

Yeah that's a good idea!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3

Sounds good, but quite tricky to implement, given the various possibilities for discounted troops from events or season pass, and given CC troop costs are borne by somebody else and can also vary according to those discounts and clan perks.

So would need to keep track of values that are probably not currently recorded in order to know what the actual cost of your army was, and how many NEXTs you had taken (when not in LL).

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Net profit (or net loss) is more than the factors noted. League bonus. What if that attack gave me the Daily ☆☆☆☆☆ Bonus? What is I Next ten times, and decide not to attack. Return following day, Next twice, then attack. Is the cost of attacking one "Find Opponent" (that attack only), three (number that session), or 13 (all since last attack even if spanning days)?

Anyway, knowing the troop and spell cost is real easy, even if a partial army was used. After any attack, simply look at what the cost is to retrain last used army.

Trainee
    Just look at how much your storages are holding problem solved

Pro Member
    I like this idea, if only because I can look in satisfaction at the massive returns my sneaky goblin raids are making.

Love it! Would like it to be it's own area or tab where you could see your daily, weekly, or even monthly profits.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanGamer View Post
    Just look at how much your storages are holding problem solved
    Listen kid, it isn't that easy.