Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Accounts per email?

Accounts per email?

I think we used to be able to have only one account per e mail addy. Is that still the case? Can I have more than one account per e mail addy or do I need to come up with more e-mail addys to get more accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by SithLordKong View Post
    I think we used to be able to have only one account per e mail addy. Is that still the case? Can I have more than one account per e mail addy or do I need to come up with more e-mail addys to get more accounts?
    You need to have a different email for each account/SCID.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SithLordKong View Post
    It has always been the case, and always will be.

Sort of

You can with some providers (such as gmail) have several apparently different email addresses which are actually one account, and you can have a Supercell account linked to each of those different addresses.

This works with gmail (and I believe some other providers) because they ignore dots in the part of the address before the @ sign

So aaaaa@gmail.com is the same gmail account as aa.aa@gmail.com, or as a.a.a.a@gmail.com

Thank you.