Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tournament Queries

Tournament Queries

So just received the message from discord regarding some of the rules of the tournament, one of which mentioned you cannot be in war or friendly wars during tournament hours so I presume that also refers to cwl. Correct me if I’m wrong, cwl is a certainty that you will get rewarded even if you come last, you can still purchases a few hammers especially being in champs. In tournament it’s unclear whether you’ll be rewarded in the same magnitude per war in order for me to give up cwl for it. As I said I hope I’m wrong but you don’t get any rewards unless you hit top 6 which I’m not sure is it worth forfeiting guaranteed rewards in cwl just to get a chance to win the prize money which in reality chances are quite slim.

Well this somes up my last thread in this forum, hope you all do well in your future endeavours.
    Last edited by Hazelgraze; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:44 PM.

Forum Legend
    You can participant in CWL and either (regular war or friendly war but not both) at the same time. The CLW clan has to be a different clan than the clan where you are doing a regular/friendly war.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Only during the period of pre-qualifiers and monthly qualifiers , You don't have to be in war / friendly war.
    You don't have to forfeit cwl.
    Last edited by PKapoor; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:58 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    So just received the message from discord regarding some of the rules of the tournament, one of which mentioned you cannot be in war or friendly wars during tournament hours so I presume that also refers to cwl. Correct me if I’m wrong, cwl is a certainty that you will get rewarded even if you come last, you can still purchases a few hammers especially being in champs. In tournament it’s unclear whether you’ll be rewarded in the same magnitude per war in order for me to give up cwl for it. As I said I hope I’m wrong but you don’t get any rewards unless you hit top 6 which I’m not sure is it worth forfeiting guaranteed rewards in cwl just to get a chance to win the prize money which in reality chances are quite slim.

Well this somes up my last thread in this forum, hope you all do well in your future endeavours.
    The tournament won't be taking place at the same time as CWL, as it is CWL which determines who qualifies for the tournament. It will be later in the month.

So you won't have to choose between CWL and the world championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The tournament won't be taking place at the same time as CWL, as it is CWL which determines who qualifies for the tournament. It will be later in the month.

So you won't have to choose between CWL and the world championships.
    This.

10char