Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War win streak

Fresh Spawn

War win streak

I think that rewarding clans with either increased clan xp or another incentive for going on a win streak will increase competitiveness in clan wars, and make them much more exciting.

I agree. There's no point in the war win streak other than the self confidence and the thought. Little rewards, even a single training potion would be enough.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    There are already clans using somewhat dubious means to get long winstreaks, this would just increase that.

No thanks from me.

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas5o View Post
    I think that rewarding clans with either increased clan xp or another incentive for going on a win streak will increase competitiveness in clan wars, and make them much more exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    I agree. There's no point in the war win streak other than the self confidence and the thought. Little rewards, even a single training potion would be enough.
    Clans do get rewarded already for longer win streaks, with more resource rewards and more XP! Take a clan that went on a 10-0 streak. For each of those 10 wins, the participants received more resources (winners share) and an XP bonus for the win. More than if they had a 5-5 record, and much more than if 0-10.

Winners are rewarded. The more wins, the more resources and XP gained per war. The argument that "nothing gained by streaks" would only be valid if there was no additional winner rewards per war. As it is, for any clan over a period of X wars, they gained more as per their number of wins.

And as Ajax correctly noted, too easily manipulated, so also a No from me.