Thread: friendlist

Centennial Club

friendlist

the options that a coc friend has can be limited or given options. The main point is the following: a lot of players remove friends from their list. This is because they do not want it to be looked at FCs of their own. FC's are very often done to test bases and so at a time with the worlds this is sensitive. it is a shame that this forces players to remove all friends. you can choose to turn off the viewing of fc for certain players or set this restriction automatically for all friends.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    the options that a coc friend has can be limited or given options. The main point is the following: a lot of players remove friends from their list. This is because they do not want it to be looked at FCs of their own. FC's are very often done to test bases and so at a time with the worlds this is sensitive. it is a shame that this forces players to remove all friends. you can choose to turn off the viewing of fc for certain players or set this restriction automatically for all friends.
    in addition: or is this a reason not to add players to your friend list, because of watching fc's

I don't know what the benefit of the friends list is, but my friendly challenges (and war attacks) are the attacks / defenses I don't care whether people see. It's the village raids when I have only the 30 seconds to plan how to attack with a pre-determined army that I don't want people spying on.