Thread: rip forum...my journey

Senior Member swarbhatia0987654321's Avatar

rip forum...my journey

i started playing clash in early 2014.. it was great time, i had just entered senior secondary, summer holidays. had a pc in my hand, logged into something called the coc forums. boom, i entered a world of clashers where everyone was sharing opinions, problems, experiences etc. i was a th8 ( or i think th7) back then. town hall 11 had just come out? maybe...i dont remember that was long ago. from then to now, i played coc a lot..made so many in game friends, talked with them, progressed through various townhalls, deleted the game so many times to focus on my studies, then reinstalled it again. in the meantime, i almost forgot about this forum. after so many years, today, thought of reopening my account. after some vigorous attempts, finally managed to recover my account.. i go into the announcement section, and there is an update...forums are completely closing down in a few months. i dont know it just felt bad. something which had been part of the clash community for so long, was going away. i wasnt even that active on the forums, still. all those memories, of writing answers, finding clans and bases all those years ago, getting banned by mods this that,came back. pure nostalgia. this forum, this community is amazing. i wish all of you the best for your future, and may the coc community stay as connected as ever. once again, thanks to all the members of this community, one of the most respectful and helpful people. dont know what else to say. goodbye folks.

(ps dont know why i wrote such a big para, guess got nostalgic lol. don know if anyones gonna read this haha)
    TH11 MAX
    BK/AQ/GW=40/40/20
    LEVEL 150 ///TROPHIES -4700+
    IGN-Keltru
    CLAN NAME-NZ SOLID WARS(level 11)//all troops maxed....

hahaha... my decsription..... i wrote townhall 11 max, whereas in reality is was a completely rished th 11 with level 5 walls... keltru, this person was a random max th 11 whose name and stats i wrote so many years ago to look cool among the ppl at forum and my friends haha...
    TH11 MAX
    BK/AQ/GW=40/40/20
    IGN-Keltru

am a senior member too heh
    TH11 MAX
    BK/AQ/GW=40/40/20
    IGN-Keltru