Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Making the 3000 builder trophies easier

Making the 3000 builder trophies easier

When doing the vs battles I always get paired up with people who have nearly maxed out bases when I am only at 1945 trophies and they have 2000-3000 the achievement its self is a challenge but its impossible when you get put against bots after and then have no chance because no matter what it 3 stars faster or gets one percentage more than you and its supercell bots that are making it impossible I worked for about an hour and got no where because when I got to 2100 trophies the bot just pushed me back to 1800 trophies the achievement should be 2500 because 3000 is impossible with your bots lurking to push everyone back.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I have no idea why you believe there may be any bots in Builder base.

I am absolutely 100% certain there are no "Supercell bots" there to push people back. What possible benefit could there be to Supercell in doing that?

You don't say what level of Builder Hall you have, but it should always be as high as possible. Builder base is designed so that rushing generally works best.

Getting to 3000 or more is not at all difficult when you have a BH9. It is almost impossible at below BH8.

Forum All-Star
    There could be bots in builder base games, but I would be surprised if there were many. Nobody cares enough. All serious players are maxed out. More likely, you are seeing bot-like playing. Some people call it "spam attacks", attacking exactly the same way every time, because many spam attacks work (but they are not spam, careful directional choices are made, and timing, and often the army will be swapped to suit the defending base).

> always get paired up with people who have nearly maxed out bases

Nearly max-ed out bases?

Probably this is because there are a lot of these. Lots of people have advanced BH bases but don't care about BH trophies, we only play for clan games, and it is easier if you drop trophies. Many clan games challenges do not require a win, and if a win is not required then it is better to not win, so that you face weaker bases for easier challenge battles. If I have to get three laboratories, I will attack all at the external laboratory, and surrender when done.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    There could be bots in builder base games, but I would be surprised if there were many. Nobody cares enough. All serious players are maxed out. More likely, you are seeing bot-like playing. Some people call it "spam attacks", attacking exactly the same way every time, because many spam attacks work (but they are not spam, careful directional choices are made, and timing, and often the army will be swapped to suit the defending base).
    I'm guilty of this. The nature of the builder hall encourages the same cookie cutter spammy attacks on every base. It's even worse if you're not maxed and playing though builder base for otto (which I assume most in the 3000-ish range are doing) because you only have one viable army at your disposable, so you settle into the same mundane routine every attack.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    I'm guilty of this. The nature of the builder hall encourages the same cookie cutter spammy attacks on every base. It's even worse if you're not maxed and playing though builder base for otto (which I assume most in the 3000-ish range are doing) because you only have one viable army at your disposable, so you settle into the same mundane routine every attack.

Of course, I forgot. Rushing for otto with exactly one strong army. I have two such minis, they achieved otto, and are well short of maxed. I don't think about them much, they are only for playing clan games.

With this single army option, and only playing for the three wins per day, it is so easy to do this spam attack, drop and forget, while watching TV.

In my serious accounts, which have maxed every troop level, I may swap the air army for the ground army. Except, I don't really play them.