Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just Hay Day - a new home for forum farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I was experiencing the same thing at about the same time you posted this. Cleaned up tablet (using Samsung's built-in Device Care), then restarted tablet. All good now for me.
    Working fine. looks like a temporary issue.

Just signed up and in on the new forum! Thanks to all who have made this happen!
    In game tag: R2QPQJ9G
    Active players feel free to add me.
    Level 121
    kik: crazydiamonds. (Don't forget the dot.)

Does anyone know when these forums are shutting down?

The new JustHayDay forum is absolutely amazing. I just feel like it would be nice to have a stickied thread entitled something like New Just Hay Day FORUM or something, to make it easier to find once this one shuts down. And a cleanup of a lot of the older stickied threads would help to make it stand out more. I mean, it doesn't much matter to keep the info a lot of that info like the add-mes and Facebook, scid, ems anymore, so maybe having the new forum post stand out more would be helpful?

Just a thought....

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdgirl View Post
    Does anyone know when these forums are shutting down?

The new JustHayDay forum is absolutely amazing. I just feel like it would be nice to have a stickied thread entitled something like New Just Hay Day FORUM or something, to make it easier to find once this one shuts down. And a cleanup of a lot of the older stickied threads would help to make it stand out more. I mean, it doesn't much matter to keep the info a lot of that info like the add-mes and Facebook, scid, ems anymore, so maybe having the new forum post stand out more would be helpful?

Just a thought....
    darian posted that it would be end of June.

we did consider a sticky, but the first reaction everyone had was “who reads stickies?”

we will likely change the thread title before this forum goes read only and hopefully it will be the first post peeps see

glad you like Just Hay Day
    Last edited by WussyPuss; June 13th, 2021 at 11:16 PM.

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

we did consider a sticky, but the first reaction everyone had was “who reads stickies?”

we will likely change the thread title before this forum goes read only and hopefully it will be the first post peeps see

Here is Darian's post for those who missed it:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12812865

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

Kudos to Team JHD for deciding against a sticky because I think our eyes are wired to ignore important forum announcements pinned in the same location.

All kidding aside, by allowing this thread to move up and down when there are new posts, a wider net is cast to capture the attention of regular posters and active lurkers. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm stunned that in less than a month of its grand opening, Just Hay Day has acquired 229 users!

I was worried that some forumites might be left behind on this sinking ship including the Hay Day subforum, but many of us have gotten to the life boats in an orderly manner and disembarked to join existing or new communities. Thank you again to Team Just Hay Day for offering me another option.

===Lynn===
    June 16, 2021

P.S. Who is reading this thread because you think we're discussing a new update for the game which may or may not be released before July? :-)
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 17th, 2021 at 01:47 AM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Kudos to Team JHD for deciding against a sticky because I think our eyes are wired to ignore important forum announcements pinned in the same location.

All kidding aside, by allowing this thread to move up and down when there are new posts, a wider net is cast to capture the attention of regular posters and active lurkers. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm stunned that in less than a month of its grand opening, Just Hay Day has acquired 229 users!

I was worried that some forumites might be left behind on this sinking ship including the Hay Day subforum, but many of us have gotten to the life boats in an orderly manner and disembarked to join existing or new communities. Thank you again to Team Just Hay Day for offering me another option.

===Lynn===
    June 16, 2021

P.S. Who is reading this thread because you think we're discussing a new update for the game which may or may not be released before July? :-)
    Thank you, as always Lynn, for your continued support. We've just reached 230 members now and I'm amazed as well! We may ask the mods for a title change of this thread, so the option is very clear to others who may have missed the news prior to this forum going to read-only. So stay tuned for that.

I want to send a special thank you out to so many of you who have changed your rss names to our site to help spread the word!

This has really been a wonderful experience. Thank you all!

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)

The Just Hay Day forum is now at 240 members.

Come join fun!

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    The Just Hay Day forum is now at 240 members.

Come join fun!
    Would love to join, but I can't register. Well I am not as avid a HD fan as I used to be so I can live happily without joining. Great initiative though. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    Would love to join, but I can't register. Well I am not as avid a HD fan as I used to be so I can live happily without joining. Great initiative though. Best of luck!
    I'm sorry to hear that L26. We will be here should you change your mind. Best of luck to you as well.

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)