Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just Hay Day - a new home for forum farmers

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hey there forum farmers!

A team of your fellow Hay Day forumers have been working on a new forum exclusive to Hay Day with an attempt to structure it like what we are all used to.

It is, in no way, intended to be competition with other available platforms, but rather an option for those who feel like they have nowhere else to go, no forumer left behind.

Here's a glimpse of what we are working on. This is new to all of us, not a replacement, but a new start. We are still doing some testing and decorating, so we will unlikely go live for a couple of weeks yet. Stay tuned here for more news about this and we hope to see you all there soon!
    Tahoe, thanks to you and those taking part in the work. It is greatly appreciated.

One question I please need help with: Will the informative content (for example, maps, info on how a custom deco can look like, threads offering solutions to particular problems) in this forum be "transferred" into the forum that you have been creating?

Thanks a lot again - appreciated!

This is so exciting, Tahoe and company. You are the best! There is so much about this game that is a labor of love, and you have certainly turned that up to full speed ahead! Thank you, thank you.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 185 : Town 55 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Can't wait Tahoe!! I'll be joining!

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily77 View Post
    Tahoe, thanks to you and those taking part in the work. It is greatly appreciated.

One question I please need help with: Will the informative content (for example, maps, info on how a custom deco can look like, threads offering solutions to particular problems) in this forum be "transferred" into the forum that you have been creating?

Thanks a lot again - appreciated!
    Hi Lily,

We haven't had a lot of time to include everything we wanted, but we do have several guides including some of the subjects you've mentioned, as well as links to other resources. This will continue to be a work in progress even after the site opens, so we will continue to gather some important information from this forum while it is still active.

Thank you all for your kind words. It won't be long now!
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 25th, 2021 at 03:03 AM.

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Hi Lily,

We haven't had a lot of time to include everything we wanted, but we do have several guides including some of the subjects you've mentioned, as well as links to other resources. This will continue to be a work in progress even after the site opens, so we will continue to gather some important information from this forum while it is

Thank you all for your kind words. It won't be long now!
    You are all doing a great job and it is much appreciated

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

Hey there Farmers!

As promised, we are proud to bring to you the details of our new website. But first, some important business to mention.

ProBoards will be hosting our site and you must agree to their Terms of Service and Privacy Policies before joining. I strongly encourage you to read and understand them prior to registering on our site. We will also have some rules, please read those as well.

I know that people are concerned with the security of their email (and other personal information), as well they should be. The first thing I would recommend to new members is to make sure your privacy settings are set to your preference, as this site has options of who you wish to share your information with. For example, your email options are 1) Share with Staff Only, 2) Share with Registered Users, or 3) Share with Friends and Staff. (A forum member- in a different thread unrelated to our specific site- has suggested that members use/create an email that is not connected to any other account when they register).

Also note that our Staff will not collect, distribute or sell your information!

It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your personal information!

We will have a quick reference guide available to assist you with forum navigation and settings. You can also PM one of the Staff as well.

Barring any unforeseen issues, we intend to open the site on Friday, May 28. You will then be able to register and access the site. *We will not be able to provide an exact time of day this will occur, so please keep an eye out.

Between now and then, check out our awesome Dashboard! justhayday.boards.net/page/dashboard
    (You will be able to see much more in the Dashboard after registration).

Please remember that this is a brand new site. When you first arrive, you won’t see many threads (other than the information we have provided) so, it’s up to everyone to get this party started!

We look forward to seeing all of you at Just Hay Day!

justhayday.boards.net
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 27th, 2021 at 01:08 AM.

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    ...Barring any unforeseen issues, we intend to open the site on Friday, May 28. You will then be able to register and access the site. *We will not be able to provide an exact time of day this will occur, so please keep an eye out.

Between now and then, check out our awesome Dashboard! justhayday.boards.net/page/dashboard
    (You will be able to see much more in the Dashboard after registration).

Please remember that this is a brand new site. When you first arrive, you wonít see many threads (other than the information we have provided) so, itís up to everyone to get this party started!

We look forward to seeing all of you at Just Hay Day!

justhayday.boards.net
    I was resisting the urge to post "Are we there yet?"

All kidding aside, congratulations to Tahoe and Team Just Hay Day for polishing the new forum and scheduling an opening date. I like the powder blue background which is very soothing to my eyes.

I can't wait when the curtains go up in about 48 hours to register my account. Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 26th, 2021 at 09:29 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Remembering 8 years of being part of this wonderful forum
    Tahoe, you and your team have done an amazing job.
    I have already set up a dedicated email for the new forum and look forward to joining.

Farm Level 204. Town 61.😊
    Please PM for farm ID and KIK for after forum closes.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I was resisting the urge to post "Are we there yet?"

All kidding aside, congratulations to Tahoe and Team Just Hay Day for polishing the new forum and scheduling an opening date. I like the powder blue background which is very soothing to my eyes.

I can't wait when the curtains go up in about 48 hours to register my account. Good luck everyone.
    Thanks Lynn! We're excited that you all are excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    Tahoe, you and your team have done an amazing job.
    I have already set up a dedicated email for the new forum and look forward to joining.
    Thanks GG! Looking forward to hearing feedback from everyone once you all see the entire site (we have a designated thread for that too!)
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 27th, 2021 at 06:57 AM.

(Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Wow! New forum looks great, canít wait to join, have already bookmarked it and will be passing the news to my hoods fb page.