Thread: Endless obstacles

Endless obstacles

I plant trees next to each other with a shovel for obstacles outside the map in my home village, and I want to plant them across the entire area of ​​the map border, but I ran into a problem that they no longer grow, because the maximum number of obstacles has grown in my village. I spent a lot of time and money and I donít want to stop ... Could you make an unlimited number of common obstacles in your home village? You can make an unlimited number with a lower spawn rate, or reduce the chance of getting crystals when removing an obstacle, or reduce the number of these crystals. In general, I need more trees. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanjuan3395 View Post
    I plant trees next to each other with a shovel for obstacles outside the map in my home village, and I want to plant them across the entire area of ​​the map border, but I ran into a problem that they no longer grow, because the maximum number of obstacles has grown in my village. I spent a lot of time and money and I donít want to stop ... Could you make an unlimited number of common obstacles in your home village? You can make an unlimited number with a lower spawn rate, or reduce the chance of getting crystals when removing an obstacle, or reduce the number of these crystals. In general, I need more trees. Thanks in advance!
    Maybe a number of obstacles that fit exactly the part across the village is better...

Forum All-Star
    I wonder whether supercell had any idea that a proportion of the player base would focus on perfect layouts of trees?