Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The one issue not addressed with closure

  1. #1
    Official Cat Pic Guy THNSUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Catlantis
    Posts
    2,083

    The one issue not addressed with closure

    What am I supposed to do with 29,000 cat memes ????




    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

  2. #2
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Posts
    5,598
    Bring them with you.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D


  3. #3
    FORUM MOM MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why canít we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,538
    Send me some.


    Thanks TerM!

    Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

  4. #4
    FORUM HISTORIAN LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Posts
    5,261
    Quote Originally Posted by THNSUM View Post
    What am I supposed to do with 29,000 cat memes ????
    As a regular reader of the Hay Day subreddit, I can attest we don't get enough cat memes, so please visit us at r/HayDay and dazzle us with your cat memes.

    Please mention that Lynn sent you. They'll respond with "Who the hell is Lynn?" but don't let that deter you in any way.

    EDIT: Someone on the NHK World Japan subreddit shared a link to a video of a cat vibing to the NHK weather music. It made me smile so here it is. Enjoy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVTI-rPwPsY
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:12 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

  5. #5
    Official Cat Pic Guy THNSUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Catlantis
    Posts
    2,083
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    As a regular reader of the Hay Day subreddit, I can attest we don't get enough cat memes, so please visit us at r/HayDay and dazzle us with your cat memes.

    Please mention that Lynn sent you. They'll respond with "Who the hell is Lynn?" but don't let that deter you in any way.

    EDIT: Someone on the NHK World Japan shared a link to a video of a cat vibing to the NHK weather music. It make smile so here it is. Enjoy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVTI-rPwPsY
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

  6. #6
    FORUM HISTORIAN LynnK2015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Posts
    5,261

    Cat & Shaq Wiggle

    Viewer discretion is advised. Please exercise extreme caution because it's more hypnotic and a time sink than I thought it would be.

    Vine Shaq vs the Wiggle Cat - YouTube
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:11 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •