Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: how to contact support to update profile?

how to contact support to update profile?

I am trying to contact support to update my country profile in hopes that will fix my inability to get my account on SCID issue. All my other accounts are on SCID, so I am pretty certain I live in a country that supports it.

The issue is when I click on "help and support" in the game, the closest thing to updating profile is selecting the "account" option. After selecting account, the 3 choices are "recover your account, supercell ID and access/delete your data". None of those lead to anything that allows me to request to see if profile can be updated with the proper country.

The last thing I want to do is choose the recover my account as that has lead to my account being locked in the past. Currently I have access to it and it doesn't seem to be the right choice anyways.

Can someone tell me the proper selections I should be making to update my coc profile?

Tollboothwillie
    How do you have 1 account that you can't add to scid? Did your buy it or get it from a friend in another country that doesn't allow scid? That's really the only thing that makes sense.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfudge View Post
    I am trying to contact support to update my country profile in hopes that will fix my inability to get my account on SCID issue. All my other accounts are on SCID, so I am pretty certain I live in a country that supports it.

The issue is when I click on "help and support" in the game, the closest thing to updating profile is selecting the "account" option. After selecting account, the 3 choices are "recover your account, supercell ID and access/delete your data". None of those lead to anything that allows me to request to see if profile can be updated with the proper country.

The last thing I want to do is choose the recover my account as that has lead to my account being locked in the past. Currently I have access to it and it doesn't seem to be the right choice anyways.

Can someone tell me the proper selections I should be making to update my coc profile?
    Try this link.
    https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html
    Click on the contact us hyperlink and fill out a ticket.

No, I didnt' buy it. It was an account I created at the same time with 4 other accounts in the US. I have since moved to Taiwan. The only thing I could think of is a few years ago, when flying to Hawaii from Taiwan, I had a layover in China. During my layover, I tried to log in with google play and couldn't connect. It was before i realized that China doesn't allow google. That is my best guess. I have been trying to get the account fixed ever since SCID with no luck.

I tried that link and they responded with email asking me to contact them though the game support.

You're stepping on landmine #4. Be very careful.

sigh.... your probably right.....

Pro Member
    I can't speak from experience but surely support does not ban people willy nilly? If you're logged into your account and asking for a country change on said account, why on earth would they ban you?

I dunno, but you can look at my past post and see I have not had good luck with support. Which is probably why I should probably leave it alone. But it just soooooo frustrating to have that 1 account not on SCID!!!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by superfudge View Post
    I dunno, but you can look at my past post and see I have not had good luck with support. Which is probably why I should probably leave it alone. But it just soooooo frustrating to have that 1 account not on SCID!!!
    OP, you have already had one response from Darian about this issue, here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12807986

Ostentatious has kindly pointed you towards the contact form.

I'm therefore closing this thread now.

Thank you
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/