Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Inbox Full' in recruitment tool

'Inbox Full' in recruitment tool

Hey, Hope everyone is having a good day

So, recently the 'find new members' tool got updated, along with the introduction of TH14. In my opinion, it became much better, showed less people who quit the game, and more suitable people in general, However theres one major drawback I kept noticing-

Every day, around 40-60% of the people in the 'find new recruits' tab , when you send them an invite, you get the message 'unable to send invite , player inbox full' This didnt happen previously before the update of the recruitment tool.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I think with the update the recruitment tool has improved a lot, but I also think this new issue should be addressed, has anyone else experienced it too? Any solutions on how to solve it?
    My solutions -
    1. Extend the maximum number of invites/messages inbox can hold.
    2. Old invites get deleted automatically as new ones come out.
    3. Avoid showing people with full inboxes in new recruits tab.

Thank you for reading, please do reply if you have any suggestions regarding this issue.

Yeah that's annoying.
    Until you find someone good he has that pop up message.
    I also think it would be great if you'll fix that.

This has been an issue forever. If they fixed it at any point I missed it.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowerThoughts View Post
    Hey, Hope everyone is having a good day

So, recently the 'find new members' tool got updated, along with the introduction of TH14. In my opinion, it became much better, showed less people who quit the game, and more suitable people in general, However theres one major drawback I kept noticing-

Every day, around 40-60% of the people in the 'find new recruits' tab , when you send them an invite, you get the message 'unable to send invite , player inbox full' This didnt happen previously before the update of the recruitment tool.
    That was one of the top three complaints before the update, so it certainly did.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I think with the update the recruitment tool has improved a lot, but I also think this new issue should be addressed, has anyone else experienced it too? Any solutions on how to solve it?
    My solutions -
    1. Extend the maximum number of invites/messages inbox can hold.
    2. Old invites get deleted automatically as new ones come out.
    3. Avoid showing people with full inboxes in new recruits tab.
    The real issue is caused by the fact that it isn't real-time. The game sets up a list of available players at regular intervals (I think once a day), and the useful looking players then get inundated with requests, so the inbox fills up before the next reset.

It would be much easier to fix this issue if it was a real-time search, but I suspect that might be too resource-hungry.

How am I a TH 14 lvl 218 and getting zero invites then? But these other players get inbox filled in a day? If I get one invite a month I am shocked. Somethings broken.