Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It has been more than a month since the Town hall 14 update, what are your thoughts?

I find tough to upgrade these walls of TH14. I am with gold pass and doing 8 legend league attacks Daily . Completed some key defenses like scatter, inferno and builder huts all lvl 3 and Townhall lvl5.
    My clanmates in champion and masters,also did all above defenses plus around 40 th14 walls.
    But I have completed only 1 th14 wall and rest all th13 walls.
    I find walls very difficult to upgrade. Uffff

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    I find tough to upgrade these walls of TH14. I am with gold pass and doing 8 legend league attacks Daily . Completed some key defenses like scatter, inferno and builder huts all lvl 3 and Townhall lvl5.
    My clanmates in champion and masters,also did all above defenses plus around 40 th14 walls.
    For those who want to keep one builder free to farm walls, there is no doubt it can be done faster in lower leagues. My lab is done and I can't upgrade my buildings any faster than I am now in Legends since my builders are always busy and I'm usually full of loot by the time the next one is done. I put extra loot into walls each time a builder frees up (especially elixir now that the lab is done (well, until later this month anyway)). I thought about playing lower to do walls faster, but in the end I decided legends is more fun to me than farming low and I know I will have no problem finishing everything, including walls, long before th15 drops.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Centennial Club
    I like TH14 but I am ready for an update

Centennial Club
    Iím stuck with max loot that I can use for walls / supertroops / pets, but builders - 1 all occupied. So an excess of dark / elixir. Hopefully the June update fixes this and doesnít dump a bunch of defenses.

I guess you could say there is no excess because dark = pets; gold = defense; elixir = walls. But it definitely feels like I max out on gold and then need to wait a few days before doing anything. in low legends.

So remaining in legends seems to make sense.

I think a 7th builder would be a nice add given the very long build times for TH14

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleEddie View Post
    I think a 7th builder would be a nice add given the very long build times for TH14
    Maybe Master Builder needs to fashion a craft for O.T.T.O. to join in on the main villa hammer time...

Banned
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    Maybe Master Builder needs to fashion a craft for O.T.T.O. to join in on the main villa hammer time...
    Nah, Iím with Uncle, just give us another builder without the need to play BB.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    This doesn't make sense. I only have 26 walls left and builders always busy. If you are good in legends I think you average about 8million ish per day using all attacks. With that I always keep 1 builder not working doing walls until the next has 2 days or left before putting the 6th down.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Nah, Iím with Uncle, just give us another builder without the need to play BB.

I totally feel ya my man.. I really do.

but since OTTO is already in existance... all they gotta do is give him a longer leash to swim, float, fly maybe even: across to the main villa where he can chip in.

Trust me, I loathe the Builder base grind. but since I have already done it (3 times) as have many others (who I assume agree with me) that it was pretty long grueling list to earn the 6th builder.... who coincidentally made a 7th 'builder' to watch over the BB while he goes to help make walls and odds and ends...

I feel like we *can* use OTTO right now on the main villa IF they (SC devs) would let us.

a further rant...

they could have just said the 6th builder is in the shop for 7K gems (or what ever the next one up would have been.). and I would have gladly paid USD -no pass, no grind, no builder base nonsense, no gear ups...etc...- and would have had the 6th that same day it was offered and probably would have had him working on something.

but they decided to make it a long and tedious task to earn the 6th builder through builder base activity. I will always ALWAYS think this was a bad call, because they always shovel that pile of manure that "Oh its completely optional" when its really not, because it has direct effects on the main base (gear ups). but I am not on the dev team and they could probably give two rat turds about what I think about their game's development..

Im still going to play and enjoy this platform while I can..

Clah on and F2F

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Nah, I’m with Uncle, just give us another builder without the need to play BB.
    I recently read an ama ~2 years ago, and one question was about the 6th builder. Personally, I like the reason why it's difficult to obtain. But making it strictly obtainable in BB can be disappointing. If ever a 7th builder is released, I hope it has similar mechanics to otto, but done in the main village instead.

q: When Builder Base was introduced in the game on May of 2017, was it Supercell's plan ever since then to add 6th Builder in the Home Village after more than 2 years or it came as an idea later on; a special addition for BH9?

a: Adding a 6th Builder to the Home Village is something we've wanted to do for a while. We've talked about it, and almost added it for the release of TH12. But we didn't want it to just be a feature where you dropped a bunch of Gems and called it a day. When we first worked on Builder Base, it was never the end goal to allow the Master Builder to...commute...to two different jobs; it was an idea that came up during the development of BH9. We wanted the 6th Builder to feel like an accomplishment at the end of a long journey rather than just something you purchased. It had to be something F2P players could attain but it wasn't going to be so easy that you got it as soon as it released.