Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: It has been more than a month since the Town hall 14 update, what are your thoughts?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    I see it's time to find another game before the servers shut down on this game, made a console game.
    th14 shows that there's nothing much is left to be done for a th15, although it will go until the heroes are level 100, and even then the timers will go up until either you must wait a month for an upgrade, or you must pay to do that. In the latter case the majority of players will drop.
    Or they might make it another general game with no updates or upgrades, just a general game to play.
    Either way, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is the train.
    They are unlikely to shut the game down, or stop development, while they have 30 million+ active users.

From everything we have been told, activity has been rising over the last year or two, not falling.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    I see it's time to find another game before the servers shut down on this game, made a console game.
    th14 shows that there's nothing much is left to be done for a th15, although it will go until the heroes are level 100, and even then the timers will go up until either you must wait a month for an upgrade, or you must pay to do that. In the latter case the majority of players will drop.
    Or they might make it another general game with no updates or upgrades, just a general game to play.
    Good luck with finding another game as your journey with CoC has run its course.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

For past 2 weeks clash of clans is grossing on number 1 in play store
    Surely the best time to shut down the game 🙄

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    For past 2 weeks clash of clans is grossing on number 1 in play store
    Surely the best time to shut down the game 🙄
    Number 1?

From what I am seeing, its popularity is going down (that arrow pointing down).
    Last edited by Mayankkumar; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Legend requires not only quite a lot of time, but requires it every day. I can't, and frankly I don't want to.I might try if they did a half-legend, week-based, 30-ish attacks per week, but 8 full war attacks per day, every day, for a month is too much for me.
    It doesn't require 8 attacks every day to stay in low legends, but, yes, if you have so little time to play that you can't stay in low legends then it really isn't an option for you. With that little time to play you won't make enough loot in lower leagues to keep everything busy either. However, in the end, it isn't a big deal. There is no prize for maxing out fast. Just play where you like and don't worry about the time it takes to get to max if you don't plan to play that much.

SC isn't stupid. They know there is a breaking point for upgrade times and they will stay under it. As for upgrades, why would they stop adding stuff for us to upgrade? Many long time players like raiding, stealing loot and upgrading stuff and SC makes a lot of money every time they add stuff to upgrade.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Number 1?

From what I am seeing, its popularity is going down (that arrow pointing down).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-uI3rl...=17rahm1253221
    Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Legend requires not only quite a lot of time, but requires it every day. I can't, and frankly I don't want to.I might try if they did a half-legend, week-based, 30-ish attacks per week, but 8 full war attacks per day, every day, for a month is too much for me.
    You don't have enough time, but yet had 2.5hrs to snipe dead bases? Huh logic not found. Legends is awesome, queue up troops, attack and then don't worry about losing loot or restocking defensive CC. Takes a few minutes to attack. Hell my TH12 is (barely) clinging on in legends and the loot is awesome.

For my main, my 3* has recently started to drop as defensive upgrades have finally started catching up. My 3* spiked due to the TH boost and having books to get main troops/spells done in the lab. But as people start to finish more TH14 level defenses I've noticed time is be coming more of a concern, the healing from the huts simply eats up attack time. Overall I'm happy with it, loot isn't a problem, have pets going, queen/warden are done, working on RC now with BK last.

For pets, everyone wants to praise the unicorn for obvious reasons and that's what I'm working on maxing now, but honestly I'm loving the Yak, he helps SO much and isn't as fragile as the unicorn which falls victim to infernos and scatter shots as collateral damage often.

Not 1st in Strategy and below 5th overall
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:00 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post

Not 1st in Strategy and below 5th overall
    If a new game was released and hit those stats the developers would be ecstatic and think they were wildly successful. I think It would be hard to call CoC failing/dieing after those results 9 years in.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Actually you're right. I didn't see the strategy section.