Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Add the option of choosing "anyone can join"/"invite only" or "closed" to clan search

Add the option of choosing "anyone can join"/"invite only" or "closed" to clan search

The title says everything.
    It's so annoying when I try to search a clan and all I get are invite only clans that in most of the cases they will be inactive or accept you after a year since you asked for joining the clan.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:48 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    How to invite new members in fast way.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moved to correct subforum

I don't think any one search for closed clans
    This will be helping

Quote Originally Posted by ItwasAditya View Post
    I don't think any one search for closed clans
    This will be helping
    Yes exactly!

Forum All-Star
    As a clan leader, I am not interested in inviting people to join. I have tried it, and the results are not better than waiting for applicants to request to join.

It does need to be better for people to find clans worth applying to join.

Searching for Open vs Invite Only should be simple. You will search for this visually in the end.

If searching for "Invite Only", you are probably searching for higher quality clans who don't let just only random wander in. But to make it work, you have to be able to find clans that you seriously want to join. Obviously, you want to be able to search for active clans.

You can tell an active clan by the members having league shields and non-zero donation stats. Before writing an application to join, surely you will look for this. Why not make it searchable??

The next most important thing is to read the clan description. When applying to join a clan, it is too easy to press the "join" button without reading the clan description. We have instructions in the clan description, which if you don't do you will be rejected regardless of anything else. It is an annoyance being in an Invite Only clan to have so many inane requests to join.