Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Preas rework the archerqueen or nerf super minions

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    then I do not understand what you understand by a youtuber when I talk about gaku or beige and hybrid.
    Which means nothing to most of us. I agree with Tosti here.

besides the fact that they are top players. with this example I try to indicate on the one hand that it is becoming less and less popular and on the other hand I try to give a practical example why it has indeed become less strong. if you're not trying to understand what I'm saying with it, but just trying to hold on to names, that's your bad understanding. As far as I am concerned, you can keep your eyes and ears closed if you have nothing to say in this discussion.
    He has a lot more to say than you do, since you are talking about players who have no relevance to the vast majority of us.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Which means nothing to most of us. I agree with Tosti here.

He has a lot more to say than you do, since you are talking about players who have no relevance to the vast majority of us.
    I get it for the 'no' hybrid players. I find it strange for someone with hybrid 190 with his attacks, I do not understand this. but it does explain what I'm trying to say. when i find the best hybrid stack to trade his legend army for another. then this also says something for the majority who use the same army. namely that there are currently better armies of hybrid has become weaker. I then claim in my follow-up story that they have indeed become weaker. for the people who don't mind scoring below 200 daily, I also understand that they disagree

Centennial Club
    I get it for the 'no' hybrid players. I find it strange for someone with hybrid 190 with his attacks, I do not understand this. but it does explain what I'm trying to say. when i find the best hybrid stack to trade his legend army for another. then this also says something for the majority who use the same army. namely that there are currently better armies of hybrid has become weaker. I then claim in my follow-up story that they have indeed become weaker. for the people who don't mind scoring below 200 daily, I also understand that they disagree
    why do you still use hybrid if you do not exceed 200 in legend. with edraken or inferno dragons spam you come to at least 230 with eyes closed. with normal dragons also.

Tollboothwillie
    why do you still use hybrid if you do not exceed 200 in legend. with edraken or inferno dragons spam you come to at least 230 with eyes closed. with normal dragons also.
    My 177 idrag today would disagree with you.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 16th, 2021 at 12:58 AM.

Millennial Club
    I must must admit I have always found the queens ability a bit odd and counterproductive....
    Where the Kings ability of rage is passed onto his barbs generated, the queens archers do not inherit the queens ability...
    Not only that but the in many cases they (the archers) negate the queens ability.
    The ability description states
    “The queen vanishes from site... Defences will loose her as their target and a group of archers will appear to distract them!”
    Unfortunately, while invisible, the archers often just draw splash damage to them, and as they surround their queen at least to start with, she cops the splash damage still.
    Of course you can try to use the ability away from splash damage if possible but really I think it makes more sense if the archers got the queens ability also.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    I think if all of you who are having problems with queen start popping her ability early rather than waiting for her auto-ability, she is pretty much invincible already. Same applies against super minions too (although poison+freeze is recommended against them).

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    I have never scored over 200 with any other army. I've tried a few at one time or another.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have never scored over 200 with any other army. I've tried a few at one time or another.
    I sometimes do yeti or pekka smash, but then you see how you still get a high percentage, when your attack fails because of, for example, they bypass. yet you get about 80%. with a failed qc what can happen quickly with hybrid you do not get 80%.

About the archer queen: the concept of invisibility is worth nothing when splash area troops, traps or defenses attack her spawned archers around here and can even kill her.
    I so agree with you about that!
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 16th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.

Centennial Club
    beyond my story, I also agree with the above. In addition, I also notice no improvement with my queen on open wall base. she still copes easily. getting so many funnel troops and spells for only qc in a box and keeping a little bit alive is just not possible. if one wants to make qc disappear here, especially in combination with hybrid and siege, then they have certainly succeeded. but a shame about this, again! Finally, I want to share my experience with you today. i was watching gaku live today and was asked why he quit hybrid. his answer was 'hybrid is dead' if a player like gaku says this, what should an average level player think of hybrid? settle for a low average score and this in a period when it is said that attack is stronger than defense. my request is please to make it all better possible, both the qc and the combination with hybrid. It is and remains a nice army to use at top level and legend. Please return the recovery!