Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Preas rework the archerqueen or nerf super minions

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23

    Preas rework the archerqueen or nerf super minions

    As everyone knows heros are really important in clash of clans. Every army is a combination out of heros and troops.
    So what's the problem with the archerqueen? The archerqueen was a strong hero in the past. She got invisible and the damage on her stopped.
    Since th11 the eagle still damages her when it hits the archers around her. On th13 the scattershots do this aswell.
    So back in the days she was ment to be invisible. This was pretty strong.
    Since the superminions are in a defense clancastle the queen is pretty weak.
    Don't get me wrong, she is still a pretty strong hero but she needs either a rework or the superminions a nerf.

    My personal problem with the superminions or the scatter shot is that it still damages her because she got invisible only. Because of that she dies eventually and the attack is bad already.

    When the queen dies because her ability, 5 healers, a rage spell and a poisen spell can't help her against 2 xbows, 2 scattershots, 2 headhunters and 3 superminions something went wrong. How are players supposed to protect her?

    We could say the damage output is concentrated on one side of the base. We could rage in there with a warden ability but this won't work.

    Hybrid is one of my favorite strategys in clash of clans but the hogs and the miners can't rage though there. Skelletons and other defensive heros will get the attention of the miners and let them go somewhere else.

    The only thing that could help would be a hero that can destroy the corner without dying.

    This leads us back to the question: Why will the queen dies even if the game used her ability automatically?

    The answer to this question leads us to the problem: The queen wasn't designed for that.

    So here is my pleasure: Rework her and either make her invicible instead of invisible or nerf the super minions e.g. less damage on heros.

    Superminions are very strong against queencharges or queenwaks but they aren't good against spam attacks. I guess we all know spam attacks are unhealthy for the game.

    I would rather like to see a superminion nerf instead of an archerqueen rework. I guess if she keeps her abilities it's up to the player how to play her correctly.

    Please do something against superminions. 🙏

    It's really frustrating when you see her dying and you already know the attack is over already.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    19,338
    IMO, neither are really needed.

    Hybrid is my favourite attack as well, and it can be an issue if the AQ goes down too early. But you just have to be selective in how you use her.

    And make sure you have a poison and a freeze ready for those Superminions. Though now I rarely have a problem with them, unless they are combined with Headhunters.

    Most days I end up with 190+ trophies in Legends with Hybrid, which for an attacker of my standard is pretty good.

  3. #3
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Climbing Mt. Ebott
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekkasmash View Post
    As everyone knows heros are really important in clash of clans. Every army is a combination out of heros and troops.
    When the queen dies because her ability, 5 healers, a rage spell and a poisen spell can't help her against 2 xbows, 2 scattershots, 2 headhunters and 3 superminions something went wrong. How are players supposed to protect her?
    If this is what the queen is charging, unless you're an exceptional player the queen charge is doomed to fail. Before you drop the queen, look at what defenses will be locked onto her. Don't charge areas with a high concentration of dps if you're not confident in your skills.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Unfortunately since th14 my favorite army has also been destroyed. I was expecting the opposite to happen, but unfortunately I have to watch how they just broke hybrid. despite hybrid being one of the seasonings at play.
    @ajax if you currently get with hybrid 190, this is very weak. everyone called when th14 came that attack is much better than defense. nevertheless, the larger players are also stopping with hybrid. for example, players like beige and gaku have also stopped. air is also stronger compared to ground. chinese smash still works fine. qc is now also much more difficult without the support of a hero or zep. that is why siege barack with hybrid is no longer possible. your queen or healers get caught too quickly without support. then you have to remember that the defense will get even stronger over time. attackers with sui attacks, the heroes are actually reinforced with the pets, but for the qc has a minimal effect or none. so it is clear that they want to direct sui or smash attacks more than qc and I think this is a shame!

  5. #5
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Climbing Mt. Ebott
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    Unfortunately since th14 my favorite army has also been destroyed. I was expecting the opposite to happen, but unfortunately I have to watch how they just broke hybrid. despite hybrid being one of the seasonings at play.
    @ajax if you currently get with hybrid 190, this is very weak. everyone called when th14 came that attack is much better than defense. nevertheless, the larger players are also stopping with hybrid. for example, players like beige and gaku have also stopped. air is also stronger compared to ground. chinese smash still works fine. qc is now also much more difficult without the support of a hero or zep. that is why siege barack with hybrid is no longer possible. your queen or healers get caught too quickly without support. then you have to remember that the defense will get even stronger over time. attackers with sui attacks, the heroes are actually reinforced with the pets, but for the qc has a minimal effect or none. so it is clear that they want to direct sui or smash attacks more than qc and I think this is a shame!
    Healers and queen got new levels to make up for the new defense levels. Super minions and headhunters, the most problematic ccs, were nerfed. Poison got a new level, which makes dealing with the cc easier. Queen also has a pet to help her, so I don't see what is making queen charges so difficult nowadays. I don't think anything has "destroyed" hybrid. The new ground strategy strategy seems to just be more consistent, so it has risen to the top.

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Healers and queen got new levels to make up for the new defense levels. Super minions and headhunters, the most problematic ccs, were nerfed. Poison got a new level, which makes dealing with the cc easier. Queen also has a pet to help her, so I don't see what is making queen charges so difficult nowadays. I don't think anything has "destroyed" hybrid. The new ground strategy strategy seems to just be more consistent, so it has risen to the top.
    maybe you reacted to the wrong one? i am not specifically talking about cc vs qc. but about the qc with hybrid and siege barack is no longer to do. what i am saying is that you can no longer perform a qc without a blimp or hero backing. in the example with qc hybrid, you usually only use qc with a pet that seriously has no added value at all. this is no longer possible in the current game. you can then say 'use zep' in that case you have more chance to be able to run your qc, but in that case your hybrid will fall short against this defense already. hybrid can still be done with a siege barrack, but then your qc no longer effective. Even worse, this is already the case and new defense levels have to be added.
    Last edited by clashmaniak4ever; May 15th, 2021 at 10:04 PM.

  7. #7
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    Unfortunately since th14 my favorite army has also been destroyed. I was expecting the opposite to happen, but unfortunately I have to watch how they just broke hybrid. despite hybrid being one of the seasonings at play.
    @ajax if you currently get with hybrid 190, this is very weak. everyone called when th14 came that attack is much better than defense. nevertheless, the larger players are also stopping with hybrid. for example, players like beige and gaku have also stopped. air is also stronger compared to ground. chinese smash still works fine. qc is now also much more difficult without the support of a hero or zep. that is why siege barack with hybrid is no longer possible. your queen or healers get caught too quickly without support. then you have to remember that the defense will get even stronger over time. attackers with sui attacks, the heroes are actually reinforced with the pets, but for the qc has a minimal effect or none. so it is clear that they want to direct sui or smash attacks more than qc and I think this is a shame!
    Yeah... I just though that no one wants spam attacks. That's why there is a poisen on th14, infernos got a new additional target and the super magicians got nerf back in the days.
    Spam is a shame 🙈
    It's redicoulis when your base got smashed by spam. You can see how the rng works.

  8. #8
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,130
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    Unfortunately since th14 my favorite army has also been destroyed. I was expecting the opposite to happen, but unfortunately I have to watch how they just broke hybrid. despite hybrid being one of the seasonings at play.
    @ajax if you currently get with hybrid 190, this is very weak. everyone called when th14 came that attack is much better than defense. nevertheless, the larger players are also stopping with hybrid. for example, players like beige and gaku have also stopped. air is also stronger compared to ground. chinese smash still works fine. qc is now also much more difficult without the support of a hero or zep. that is why siege barack with hybrid is no longer possible. your queen or healers get caught too quickly without support. then you have to remember that the defense will get even stronger over time. attackers with sui attacks, the heroes are actually reinforced with the pets, but for the qc has a minimal effect or none. so it is clear that they want to direct sui or smash attacks more than qc and I think this is a shame!
    I am so very tired of the same ol same ol. The minute someone trots out some youtuber as proof of anything, my ears shut down.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I am so very tired of the same ol same ol. The minute someone trots out some youtuber as proof of anything, my ears shut down.
    then I do not understand what you understand by a youtuber when I talk about gaku or beige and hybrid. besides the fact that they are top players. with this example I try to indicate on the one hand that it is becoming less and less popular and on the other hand I try to give a practical example why it has indeed become less strong. if you're not trying to understand what I'm saying with it, but just trying to hold on to names, that's your bad understanding. As far as I am concerned, you can keep your eyes and ears closed if you have nothing to say in this discussion.

  10. #10
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    3,130
    Quote Originally Posted by clashmaniak4ever View Post
    then I do not understand what you understand by a youtuber when I talk about gaku or beige and hybrid. besides the fact that they are top players. with this example I try to indicate on the one hand that it is becoming less and less popular and on the other hand I try to give a practical example why it has indeed become less strong. if you're not trying to understand what I'm saying with it, but just trying to hold on to names, that's your bad understanding. As far as I am concerned, you can keep your eyes and ears closed if you have nothing to say in this discussion.
    For youtubers, they curate what they show. For high end players, thay are exactly that, high end and what they can do with troops far surpasses what the rest of us can do and are not a good indicator as to what is Op or not for the rest of us.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •