Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about scrolls/permits

Pro Member

Question about scrolls/permits

Curiosity.... when you have opened all available land, and farm pass gives you a scroll (or multiples)... do you get to keep them until more land is available? Or will they just disappear?

Thanks,
    Kathy

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    Not for long I hope. It is usually the time when Hay Day introduced new lands needing permit.

Some was done with Sanctuary animals recently, look what we have in update .
    Last edited by meonhoc; May 15th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Not for long I hope. It usually when Hay Day introduced new land needing permit.

Some was done with Sanctuary animals recently, look what we have in update .
    What update are you speaking of of? Lol have I missed something?

I know eventually there will be more land to open. I have opened all current ones. Farm pass gave me 3 scrolls... so I was wondering if they will stick around till needed or just disappear. Lol

Kathy

And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
    I mean we were having people posting that they complete all animals in Feb or Mar, then April update brought more animals.
    Welcome to Community Forum - How to - Search & Save Threads /PM / VM
    My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | Mystery D - Bingo D

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    What update are you speaking of of? Lol have I missed something?

I know eventually there will be more land to open. I have opened all current ones. Farm pass gave me 3 scrolls... so I was wondering if they will stick around till needed or just disappear. Lol

Kathy
    On my main farm I completed all land expansion a considerable time ago. When I tap on my farm level star, then the information tab, I can see that I have 4 expansion permits (scrolls) in storage. They have been there since just after I completed my land expansion (I can't recall now how I got them). I'm hopeful that I will be able to use them as and when new land is made available.

I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; May 16th, 2021 at 08:28 AM.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    On my main farm I completed all land expansion a considerable time ago. When I tap on my farm level star, then the information tab, I can see that I have 4 expansion permits (scrolls) in storage. They have been there since just after I completed my land expansion (I can't recall now how I got them). I'm hopeful that I will be able to use them as and when new land is made available.

I hope this helps
    Thank you! Lol.... if yours are hanging around in storage then I think they will just hang til the next need for them pops up.

Kathy