Thread: New hero suggestion! A flying hero

New hero suggestion! A flying hero

Whenever is the new hero coming in the games supercell should also consider a flying hero who could fly and get damage from air defense. Like there are many flying troops and there is also a flying pet, The new hero could be like a new dragon king/queen (suggestion) who would be the first non-human hero. It would be cool to see a flying hero. I hope you like my suggestion and please supercell take it in consideration 😁😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devgods25 View Post
    Whenever is the new hero coming in the games supercell should also consider a flying hero who could fly and get damage from air defense. Like there are many flying troops and there is also a flying pet, The new hero could be like a new dragon king/queen (suggestion) who would be the first non-human hero. It would be cool to see a flying hero. I hope you like my suggestion and please supercell take it in consideration 😁😁
    Doesn't the grand warden already fly?

Quote Originally Posted by devgods25 View Post
    I think the idea of taking a character from the game, make it stronger and bigger and put it as a hero belongs to the barbarian king & archer queen.
    You can see the latest heros are not like the first hero (BK) and the second one (AQ) so I really recommend to continue that way and create heros with special abilities and not troops spawning.
    That is my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rymanlegends View Post
    Doesn't the grand warden already fly?
    Yeah it has two options: flying or grounded.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 15th, 2021 at 03:03 PM.

I think for the flying hero it's should be a dragon or a guy riding a dragon the spacial ability should be something like fire wave that can give a damage to nearby structure or something like blaze blaster that can shoot 50 tiles away

I guess it could be papa dragon from clash quest
    Nyan..... Ichi.... Ni.....San.....Nyan.....ARIGATO