Thread: A Different Way to Upgrade a Hero

A Different Way to Upgrade a Hero

I honestly think that using a builder to upgrade a hero is so stupid, the builder does not upgrade humans, i think upgrading a hero must be done in a different way, maybe perhaps you have to buy something from the store (e.g. hero barracks) but they are not a building, its just something that appears when upgrading a hero, also you can not upgrade a hero without hero barracks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HARRYPOTTERLOLOLOL View Post
    I honestly think that using a builder to upgrade a hero is so stupid, the builder does not upgrade humans, i think upgrading a hero must be done in a different way, maybe perhaps you have to buy something from the store (e.g. hero barracks) but they are not a building, its just something that appears when upgrading a hero, also you can not upgrade a hero without hero barracks.
    Or maybe the hero can be upgraded using the lab.

Does the builder directly upgrade the hero, or the hero altar? Either way, I'm not opposed to it. Surgeons upgrade humans.

Quote Originally Posted by 66666 View Post
    Or maybe the hero can be upgraded using the lab.
    The lab is used for upgrading troops, spells and siege machines.
    Upgrading heros in the lab will make them not special, at least at this topic...
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:28 AM.

Tollboothwillie
    They upgrade the alter. You can't pick and choose what part of a video game should be realistic and what can't. Dragons, unicorns, purple monsters throwing an unlimited amount of rocks, goblins don't exist in real life.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:08 AM.

I thought the builder would upgrade her equipment instead of a human.