Thread: Clan War Tournaments (In-Game)

Clan War Tournaments (In-Game)

Hi all,

For my final forum post, I really want to know if thereís been any discussions around the possibility of Supercell introducing tournaments IN GAME.

I understand (and have taken part in) the ESL events in the past, but I never truly liked the set up. Time zones, no shows and too much admin work spoiled it for us.

I presumed, at some point, that as they introduced Wars and then Leagues that maybe tournaments would begin at some point?

Sadly, I must admit that I am one of the forum users that have not been as active on here as I was in the past so I havenít seen any discussions regarding this. Has it been ruled out? Could anyone attach a link to any discussions?

Thanks Darian and the SC team for all the help/info over the years through the forums - itís one of many reasons why I am still playing this game 9 years after downloading it!
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH13 / Lv 235 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Ask and you shall receive. Check out the tournament hub in-game where the 2021 World Championships will be held in-game. Seems like SC is also no longer partnering up with ESL for the world championships as a result. For more information, check out https://esports.clashofclans.com/en

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Ask and you shall receive. Check out the tournament hub in-game where the 2021 World Championships will be held in-game. Seems like SC is also no longer partnering up with ESL for the world championships as a result. For more information, check out https://esports.clashofclans.com/en
    What I thought OP meant was something similar to tournaments in Clash Royale. Isn't the in game tournament hub exclusive for champion league clans? I think it would be cool to have in game tournaments with unique restrictions (ex. th11 only, no siege, etc), but I am also unaware of recent discussions about this topic.