Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New pet!

I think longterm speaking there should be more pets than heros as otherwise there is "little" strategic variation (like currently most people are running the same 2 maybe 3 combinations out of the 24 possible combinations if all pets are available)
    If we have more pets that heros there can be really a significant choice, which results in pets being able to fit more specialized roles.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Hippo-fan
    Walks in front of the hero, eats the archer arrow/cannon ball or even the eagle artillery hit, and throw it by a fan in its mouth back on the defense. by that it also protects its hero and also hit and harm the defense.
    It can’t do it for all the hits but to one in 5 seconds.
    I really like this idea of the hippo-fan, maybe firing eagle strikes back to the EA might be too much tho.
    Last edited by ebbe202; May 16th, 2021 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebbe202 View Post
    maybe firing eagle strikes back to the EA might be too much tho.
    Since the EA shoots its 3 strikes in less than 5 seconds, the hippo-fan can fire only 1 strike back.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; May 16th, 2021 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    WHY: Because supercell want us to play with one pet down when we are upgrading
    (if this wasn’t the case, we would have them available when upgrading)... it’s the same as heroes... so why would they give us a 5th pet?
    That’s why I don’t see it happening.
    You dont see it happening even though the community manager has said its a possibility? It hasn't been close to ruled out and some statements they've made make it seem more likely than unlikely. Your why seems like your just trying to be negative and ignore any previous discussions on this topic.

Pro Member
    I'm guessing that we will get a pet every even town hall and a hero every odd town hall from now on. That way, every pet will be able to get some love.
    Last edited by Ostentatious; May 17th, 2021 at 12:24 AM.

Centennial Club
    is this more of an emotional message? the reason to give more love to pets in a game seems strange to me. why postpone it so much when we use pets anyway. in real life I know plenty of people who have multiple pets and can still give enough love😂
    -Provide more choice and diversity for matching pets to your heroes.
    -maximum number of pets to your heroes even though there is 1 in the up.
    -When we have even more numbers of pets in the future, we can even consider assigning 2 pets per hero.
    -a 5th pet is useful to have it quickly.

Until now I have seen 1 example of a possible new pet. what it can look like and what it does. I would like to see more creative ideas🙂

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot

Playful Panda

The Playful Panda loves to play, and his favorite game is Tag, you're It! The hero is "it", so the panda stays "one step" ahead of the hero, close enough to tease, yet far enough so that he cannot be tagged. Wherever the hero is, the panda stays one tile in front.

Since pandas are an endangered species, a panda cannot be hit by any defense! So the hero is for all intensive purposes, is not targeted.

Now pandas, being pandas, have short attention spans. At some point it will decide that is enough, lay down to nap. From that point on, the hero becomes fair game for all defenses. A level 1 panda last 5 seconds prior to napping. Each additional level adds 1.5 seconds of "attention time".

All heroes would always have a pet then even if a pet is upgrading. SC wants upgrades such as these to be a tactical decision.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    The Playful Panda loves to play, and his favorite game is Tag, you're It! The hero is "it", so the panda stays "one step" ahead of the hero, close enough to tease, yet far enough so that he cannot be tagged. Wherever the hero is, the panda stays one tile in front.

Since pandas are an endangered species, a panda cannot be hit by any defense! So the hero is for all intensive purposes, is not targeted.

Now pandas, being pandas, have short attention spans. At some point it will decide that is enough, lay down to nap. From that point on, the hero becomes fair game for all defenses. A level 1 panda last 5 seconds prior to napping. Each additional level adds 1.5 seconds of "attention time".
    So is that a kind of panda shield?
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:33 AM.