Thread: A new potion for pets pls?

Lightbulb A new potion for pets pls?

The waiting time to upgrade pets are too long and a new potion to speed up the process can help balance the game.

Tollboothwillie
    I don't see them coming out with a pet specific potion a month after their release maybe at some point when there are more levels but not now. The point of the game isn't max out in a few weeks and complain about new content not coming fast enough.

Use your hero books or hammers on pets and then you can use builder potions for your heroes.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacZac9996 View Post
    The waiting time to upgrade pets are too long and a new potion to speed up the process can help balance the game.
    Instead of a new potion, they could just make the research potion work on the pet shop too.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZacZac9996 View Post
    You make the assumption that slow upgrades on pets is somehow unbalancing the game. I disagree with that assumption, pet upgrades are meant to take a while and any unbalance you believe is present today is based on many factors.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

I think a pet potion would be like a hero potion, but applicable to pets instead of heroes. That's of course unnecessary now because hero potions work on pets. So it would probably need to be called something else. I wouldn't mind, but I don't think the pet upgrade times are a big deal compared to the time TH14 will be the max. And there are already methods in place to hurry pet upgrades.

Millennial Club
    There was a mystery potion that appeared in an offical SC pic, had the same image as the Pet House cross, so take from that, it seems it’s coming... maybe with the next update?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH14 | AQ: L80 | BK: 76 | GW 55 | RC: 30| Max Trophies: 5500+