Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to report someone to Supercell for selling/asking to buy accounts

How to report someone to Supercell for selling/asking to buy accounts

I don’t know which subforum this goes to. If this is not the correct one, a mod may close this thread and direct me to the correct subforum, but anyways allow me to get to the point:

I’ve noticed a lot on Clash of Clans’ social media pages that people are posting “listings” for their accounts. Wouldn’t be surprised if many people have been secretly doing this because of the coronavirus pandemic. After DM-ing them that they aren’t supposed to be doing so, they usually respond that they’re doing so because they need money to pay their dues or if their financial situation is difficult for some reason and it eventually just turns into a heated argument, which isn’t what I would want to be getting myself into. This is obviously against Supercell’s TOS as we all know and I can’t really think of a way to easily report someone who is doing so. Should I be contacting Supercell directly? If so how exactly do I do it for reporting someone doing something like this rather than them being offensive?

Thx in advance 😉

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamg1999 View Post
    I don’t know which subforum this goes to. If this is not the correct one, a mod may close this thread and direct me to the correct subforum, but anyways allow me to get to the point:

I’ve noticed a lot on Clash of Clans’ social media pages that people are posting “listings” for their accounts. Wouldn’t be surprised if many people have been secretly doing this because of the coronavirus pandemic. After DM-ing them that they aren’t supposed to be doing so, they usually respond that they’re doing so because they need money to pay their dues or if their financial situation is difficult for some reason and it eventually just turns into a heated argument, which isn’t what I would want to be getting myself into. This is obviously against Supercell’s TOS as we all know and I can’t really think of a way to easily report someone who is doing so. Should I be contacting Supercell directly? If so how exactly do I do it for reporting someone doing something like this rather than them being offensive?

Thx in advance 
    As you point out, buying and selling of accounts is a breach of Supercell's terms of service.

There is no correct place on this forum for you to report such actions, unfortunately. This is a players' forum, and no-one here has access to game files. There is also a forum rule that prevents naming and shaming, so any posts that did that would be removed from sight.

Your best option would be to contact Supercell Support if you wish to pursue this.

Thank you for your concerns.