Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash Of Clans Massive Update 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    TH9 was added October 2012 according to the Version History https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Version_History

TH10 came in May 2013. Https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ersion-4-14%29
    I can confirm for th10, as it came out just as I started playing (or about that time), and that update has been my ‘starting point’ when I look back. I missed the previous shenanigans of the likes of losing troops in camps during defenses, selling buildings.
    The unofficial forum here.
    Discord: Smirk, Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    If you look back at these, their impact is much more enduring than any new TH level was.
    Have to disagree, if only for the use of "enduring". Every new TH by definition means the last was enduring, and even more so for the THs before that.

Perhaps just semantics, but I do believe pushing the endgame on is just as valuable (or indeed more valuable) than providing more content for earlier THs.

Fresh Spawn
    I Understand You have become the Massacre of Clash And I miss you sayin Leaving Forums,,! Soon Clash will blow out with a update

Quote Originally Posted by TheLeekster View Post
    Have to disagree, if only for the use of "enduring". Every new TH by definition means the last was enduring, and even more so for the THs before that.

Perhaps just semantics, but I do believe pushing the endgame on is just as valuable (or indeed more valuable) than providing more content for earlier THs.
    I use enduring because I think, for example, CWL remains more of an impact today than TH12 does, today.

Certainly, pushing the endgame on is valuable, but the impact of a new TH wanes over time.

There are 4 major updates every year. Yeah.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

2031: Th21
    Glory Glory Manchester United!

Kolkata_Gangs - #YYQCGR00