Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Advertised but not selling

Fresh Spawn

Angry Advertised but not selling

Hello,

Since this day I have already for few hours that my advertisement
    which I have listed on the RRS but they aren't selling still..

Someone have the solution for this problem please?

Kind Regards,
    AchRicko

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by AchRicko View Post
    Hello,

Since this day I have already for few hours that my advertisement
    which I have listed on the RRS but they aren't selling still..

Someone have the solution for this problem please?

Kind Regards,
    AchRicko
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Items can sometimes linger on the RSS, particularly if they are common crops or products. There is no guarantee that anything will sell, as you need someone who wants the items to see the advert, and be prepared to pay the price you ask. If, for example, you are offering wheat at 36 coins, players are more likely to buy it from others who are selling it much cheaper.

An advertised item will continue to be visible in the newspaper for 3 hours, if it has not sold before that time elapses.

I hope this helps.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Items can sometimes linger on the RSS, particularly if they are common crops or products. There is no guarantee that anything will sell, as you need someone who wants the items to see the advert, and be prepared to pay the price you ask. If, for example, you are offering wheat at 36 coins, players are more likely to buy it from others who are selling it much cheaper.

An advertised item will continue to be visible in the newspaper for 3 hours, if it has not sold before that time elapses.

I hope this helps.
    I didn’t realize the ads stay for three hours. Thanks for that bit of info. Learn something every day here.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Fresh Spawn
    I got the same problem here. After advertising on many foods and tools still no one saw and nothing were sold. It's been 7 hours till now even help and support still not yet answer me in the setting system

Pro Member
    If you have several different items for sell, try putting a new advertisements on a different item.

Sometimes a shopper may be looking for one thing and go ahead and buy other stuff too.

Kathy