Thread: Gems

Centennial Club

Gems

there would be an opportunity to not only pick gems among the bushes and woods, but actually win them. currently that can only be won by top players in top clans each season. it would be great that the lower and therefore the larger group also get such a chance to win gems. what options are available. some examples:
    1- players who finish in legend above a certain number of cups are entitled to x number of gems. the limit is not too high in terms of cups.
    2-in normal clan wars, choice of loot or gems on win.
    - each legend attack win x number of gems win.
    - each country top 20 finish x number of gems.
    the quantities do not have to be much, but everything is a bonus and fun to compete for something valuable. more excitement, more struggle and more fun.

Ruled out.

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    Ruled out.
    Can you point to the ruled out idea? Because I'm not seeing it

You can win gems in clan games. There’s usually at least one tier offering gems, and you can convert other items into gems if full.

You can do the same with pass items, gold and silver, and you’re technically winning gems when you claim silver track loot you can’t hold that you used to just lose.

You also win gems by upgrading your gem mine which serves no other purpose than creating gems for you to collect, and you also win gems for spending a few seconds clearing a gem box.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    You can win gems in clan games. There’s usually at least one tier offering gems, and you can convert other items into gems if full.

You can do the same with pass items, gold and silver, and you’re technically winning gems when you claim silver track loot you can’t hold that you used to just lose.

You also win gems by upgrading your gem mine which serves no other purpose than creating gems for you to collect, and you also win gems for spending a few seconds clearing a gem box.
    my point is with win, based on war and attack performance. that gives a different feeling with earning gems. In addition, it doesn't hurt to get extra gems.