Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend League Achievments

Legend League Achievments

I think that there should be achievments dedicated to the legends league. For example, 3 star all opponents in a legends league day, Hit 5500 trophies (example) or whatever, reach the top 100 in global, etc.
    It would give legends a bit more taste.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Doesn't really matter to me but those examples you give are pretty much unobtainium for a large majority (in my opinion) of legends players.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Tollboothwillie
    3 star all opponents might be a bit much same with top 100. Not many will ever reach it.

Maybe get XXX amount of trophies in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Doesn't really matter to me but those examples you give are pretty much unobtainium for a large majority (in my opinion) of legends players.
    It was a lazy thought. But it would help people know more about them (in a giant way) in their profiles. Like Clan leaders for example.
    Last edited by ziya645; May 12th, 2021 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    3 star all opponents might be a bit much same with top 100. Not many will ever reach it.

Maybe get XXX amount of trophies in a day.
    Touché.
    ten char

Millennial Club
    My personal opinion is that in game achievements ought to be obtainable by all players in the game.

Sure, there are some achievements that can't be achieved until certain townhall levels, etc., but most of them are achievable by simply playing the game.

Having achievements specifically for legends players would alienate the vast majority of players. Many players don't care to be in legends league or they won't ever get there, let alone having to do semi-impossible tasks, as have been suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    My personal opinion is that in game achievements ought to be obtainable by all players in the game.

Sure, there are some achievements that can't be achieved until certain townhall levels, etc., but most of them are achievable by simply playing the game.

Having achievements specifically for legends players would alienate the vast majority of players. Many players don't care to be in legends league or they won't ever get there, let alone having to do semi-impossible tasks, as have been suggested.
    They will be available once you signup to legends.

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    They will be available once you signup to legends.
    Available and obtainable are two very different things. Right now, all the achievements are both. Some of the ones you listed would only be the former.
    Check out My Village

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post

Choosing not to go to Legends means it is your choice for them to be unreachable. They would be obtainable if you did - apart from the fact that two of those three are pretty well impossible for most players.

There are already several achievements for reaching particular trophy or league levels, I don't see the 5500 one as really being any different.