Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Gift To You- It Is Here! An "unofficial" Forum For supercell Games has been made!

1.What subforum is equal to "off topic" here?General discussion?
    2.I suggest changing to a darker background like the one used here.Some words cannot be displayed clearly enough under the current background,and the colorful background may get people dazzled.
    Last edited by sx0941; May 23rd, 2021 at 11:17 AM.

Great idea, sx!

and yes, the general discussion is basically off topic

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

UPDATE.

i am still looking for moderators interested in helping out the forum, so if any mods from here would like to mod on the unofficial forum, please PM me

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Thank you chilepepper for the update. As of today on May 27, 2021, there are 23 members and 75 posts on the Unofficial Forums for Supercell Games (UFFSG).

For the purposes of this discussion, let us assume that Supercell will switch its forums to read-only mode on June 1, 2021. Then the third and fourth experiment of a player-run forum will begin. For those who don't know, several members of the Supercell Hay Day subforum are building a forum just for Hay Day players. It will go online sometime on Friday.

As a member of the defunct CommunityRoyale and BoomBeachForum, I will watch with fascination on how the new player-run forums will develop to fill the void created by the soon to be defunct Supercell forums.

Chilepepper, I wish you luck in recruiting the current Forum Moderators to bring their unique set of skills to the UFFSG. One of the things I've learned from reading the Supercell forums is how we treat each other sets the tone of the forum. That the FMs volunteer to enforce the rules creates the foundation for the forum tone which is so appealing to me.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't need laws or forum rules. But we're also human beings who are imperfect trying to attain perfection. Until we reach the ultimate stage of our development, I think we still need law or rules. Without boundaries, some of us reveal our true personalities which aren't the best version of ourselves, IMHO.
    Important Announcement - Page 61 (supercell.com)

--Lynn--
    May 27, 2021

EDIT on May 29, 2021: The Just Hay Day Forum raised its curtains about 24 hours ago and has 70 members and 448 posts, many of them are guides relocated from the Supercell Hay Day subforum.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 29th, 2021 at 02:30 PM.
    [move] Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI [/move]

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I won't be a good fit because I prefer to communicate with words and sentences instead of emojis.
    This is something I agree with. Discord has these short conversations with words, silly emojis and fancy gifs, which I am not a fan of. What you say about true personalities is true. A real time converstation is so quick that some don't pass their sentences through a 'should I say this or not' -filter. The things you say there just pass by and get chatted away until it dissapears in the 'I have to scroll up' -space of Discord.

I believe More members will come over to one or more of the forum substitutes once these ones close, i also feel if i can find mods willing to continue on as mods on the unofficial forums more will follow since the mods are well-respected.

Just saw your post legend, And thats one of the reasons i dont use discord much, because you could be like "hi there, blah blah blah" but know one would notice because 100 messages bump you into oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    I believe More members will come over to one or more of the forum substitutes once these ones close, i also feel if i can find mods willing to continue on as mods on the unofficial forums more will follow since the mods are well-respected.
    I'm fully agree with you Chile and want to tell - you do the great job for all community for sure! Thank you man!

Literally my pleasure

Since there is now another forum for HayDay and it being a while since the closure of the CR forum(making it unlikely for any CR players to move from the CR subreddit to the new forum), wouldn't it be better to focus on a single game(Clash of clans) now and open the forum to other games once the activity picks up? That would also enable the movement of this thread to the clash of clans general subforum here where much more people are likely to see it and join the new forum. That might also explain the difference in traffic between this and the other new forum(HayDay).
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; June 1st, 2021 at 01:15 PM.