Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Gift To You- It Is Here! An "unofficial" Forum For supercell Games has been made!

My Gift To You- It Is Here! An "unofficial" Forum For supercell Games has been made!

Hey, guys/gals, as many of you regulars know, the forum is closing. no room for discussion, no possibility of delay. We have at most a month left before the forum will be read only, and by the end of summer, shut down for good.

I started building on this idea last wednesday, and the beta version of it is here. there are some things that need fixing, but Me and any future Forum devs can work on that as we progress.

This came As a shock to many, even to the ones who expected something like this. I consider this a consolation gift for forum regulars for which they can now have a place to chat with old friends, share ideas, and ask questions about gaming content.

While many have recommended going to reddit, discord, or twitter as an alternative, many of us cannot or will not do such a thing, with reasons spanning from toxicity to impractical circumstances.

So my Solution is making a smaller, free, forum. This idea has been mentioned, but as far i can tell has not been implemented, now it has been.

I understand that it wont be as big as this forum, let alone pass it in popularity, but it can still be utilized by hundreds, if not thousands, of users for day to day talk, game updates, and everybody's favorite, forum games

Here is the link to the forum: https://supercellunofficial.freeforums.net/

Now here are some important notes i would like to bring up:

1: I want feedback. Lots of it. i want to make the forum as convenient and easy as possible for all to use.

2: I need moderators. every forum does. Instead of appointing new mods, I send a special invitation to any and all Moderators On this current forum to continue their duties on this "unofficial" forum. i do this because the moderators on here where chosen by the community, righteously, So i trust their ability to do their job.

3: Besides hay day and clash of clans, there is also a clash royale forum(yes, it has risen from the grave) and i am considering adding a boom beach and brawl stars forum as well, should it have heavy support.

4: There is a chat box feature. I found this in the plug ins tools. it allows people to live chat, however, i know it can get toxic, so if it is not used in an appropriate manner, it will be removed(just a little experimental feature to test the current maturity of internet users)

5: I really Want you to take advantage of this opportunity. For me personally i have developed close relationships with many on this forum, and i would hate to lose those friends. Im sure many feel the same way, so for those who choose to use this forum, it won't be goodbye forever after all

I Hope to see you on there! please send feedback! share the thread! the more, the merrier

I give Thanks to the following for giving great advice for the idea:

Gamechanger1

Kaptain Kat

Ziya645

Mommysnooks

Ilovehayday
    Last edited by chilepepper101; May 12th, 2021 at 09:05 PM.

Goodbye forums, I know you tried your best, darian.
    Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p

Promote the alternative forumers please!
    Last edited by ziya645; May 12th, 2021 at 09:12 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

I would ask a mod to sticky it but i doubt such a request is appropriate

Forum Legend
    I keep getting this error message

Last edited by Phoenix1027; May 12th, 2021 at 10:44 PM.

RIP forums⚰️

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I keep getting this error message

That is very strange! perhaps it has issues on mobile? do you have a computer?

I researched your problem Pheonix- maybe check your security key settings? or i would check your cookies or data connection.

Tollboothwillie
    You have General Q & A under clash say talk about anything not clash related and also a General Discussion under General Discussion. Wouldn't it be better if the clash one was general chat about Clash?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You have General Q & A under clash say talk about anything not clash related and also a General Discussion under General Discussion. Wouldn't it be better if the clash one was general chat about Clash?
    Thank you for the feedback! i will be sure to fix that tomorrow(as its time for milk and cookies rn)

Hi there! I have two questions:

1.) If I register, will my IP and any other information about me be seen by the admins? If so, what is done with my info?
    2.) I don't see any Hay Day related images on the main forum as the background image. Are their plans to add any in the future?

Thank you for doing this!

Also Information is spelled wrong.
    Last edited by Fezzerz; May 13th, 2021 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Added new info

Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!

Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

Yes, the admins can see your ip, but we wont do anything with it besides hunting down alts or ip banning ad bots/ rabblerousers we know so well when it comes to other info you can choose to hide it. the suggestion for a hayday pic is a good one, ill consider it can you also tell me where the typo is in the forum? Thanks
    Last edited by chilepepper101; May 13th, 2021 at 01:06 AM.