Thread: Display Village

Display Village

This is not a third village.

This is a village where u can put multiple same buildings or place multiple same heroes u have.

Suppose I have 3 cool Queen skins. Amd I wanna share them all. But for the limitation I can do only one at a time.

So a display village will be a cool idea.

Even, some achievement complete titles or statues will be a cool idea both to introduce in game. So that players who came to visit can easily check that out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 19tushar98 View Post
    This is not a third village.

This is a village where u can put multiple same buildings or place multiple same heroes u have.

Suppose I have 3 cool Queen skins. Amd I wanna share them all. But for the limitation I can do only one at a time.

So a display village will be a cool idea.

Even, some achievement complete titles or statues will be a cool idea both to introduce in game. So that players who came to visit can easily check that out.
    So ... a village where people can't see your defensive base but a base to show off just like savage seven's people. TBH, not too bad. I wouldn't mind if this came to the game or not. It's pretty good.

Like a trophy case? In other words, a layout where you can display your non-active skins like decorations and also stashable decorations you have but don’t want out on your main village?

Pro Member
    The limitation here is who can see it. It wouldn't be viewed when being attacked because an attacker who finds you in the clouds is going to see the active base not the display base. Same for war.

So the only ones who can likely then see it are clan mates, friends, or random people who happen to search within your clan and visit your base (which is likely a low instance).

I do like somehow being able to have your skin wardrobe more visible and used. One idea I saw here is for the skin selection to be random so when you attack you get a different looking hero to keep it a little more fresh. Of course you can manually change it whenever you want, but the randomness could help with it. This doesn't display them like you suggested, but it does show them off more often.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    The limitation here is who can see it. It wouldn't be viewed when being attacked because an attacker who finds you in the clouds is going to see the active base not the display base. Same for war.

So the only ones who can likely then see it are clan mates, friends, or random people who happen to search within your clan and visit your base (which is likely a low instance).

I do like somehow being able to have your skin wardrobe more visible and used. One idea I saw here is for the skin selection to be random so when you attack you get a different looking hero to keep it a little more fresh. Of course you can manually change it whenever you want, but the randomness could help with it. This doesn't display them like you suggested, but it does show them off more often.
    Yes, whenever I share my profile, they will be able to see my collections From Old Trees (Obstacles) to the latest exclusive skins and background if possible. (0Background may change in every 5 seconds for the visitors)