Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm out/I'm in option

I'm out/I'm in option

Can you do it when you say "I'm out" you can't be included in the war because the other clan when you say "I'm out" still includes you.
    If you just say "I'm in" then you will be included

(Sorry if my english bad)

As leader of a clan doesn't want people to upgrade heroes in war I can say this actually wouldn't be all that helpful. Sometimes we get 9 people in and I would rather use 1 person who is out and tell them they don't need to participate rather than kicking 4 people out of war who wanted in.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    As the co-leader who normally starts war in our clan, no thanks.

Everybody knows that if they are put in when marked out we don't expect anything from them, but if it is a choice between adding 1 marked out player or dropping 4 marked in players, I will always want to be able to include players who are marked out.

Pro Member
    Maybe the nice change here would be to keep that visual indicator in the war itself. When looking in the My Team tab somehow show that the base was red. Not every clan member is going to be monitoring the red, only the leaders/co when starting the war.

The optics here could be members/elders, or even the leaders who arent managing wars, might see people not attacking and get the wrong impression. If they had the red visual then no one will be surprised to see they didn't attack if they were put in.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Maybe the nice change here would be to keep that visual indicator in the war itself. When looking in the My Team tab somehow show that the base was red. Not every clan member is going to be monitoring the red, only the leaders/co when starting the war.

The optics here could be members/elders, or even the leaders who arent managing wars, might see people not attacking and get the wrong impression. If they had the red visual then no one will be surprised to see they didn't attack if they were put in.
    This would be a very nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As the co-leader who normally starts war in our clan, no thanks.

Everybody knows that if they are put in when marked out we don't expect anything from them, but if it is a choice between adding 1 marked out player or dropping 4 marked in players, I will always want to be able to include players who are marked out.
    But it's an issue when you are visiting & checking clans and suddenly someone puts you into war. It's definitely an issue in that case.

Banned
    Nope because it's the leader's option to decide who is in war and who isn't.