Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero always available for Friendly Challenge and clan castle troop modifier for it

Fresh Spawn

Hero always available for Friendly Challenge and clan castle troop modifier for it

1. [Ruled Out Idea Redacted]

2. Self modify Clan castle troop for Friendly Challenge:
    Additionally, Clan Castle troops of the attackers should also be modifiable by themselves for Friendly Challenge. When my friends provide some friendly challenges, their clan castles always fill with extreme difficult guarding troops such as Super minion, Ice Hound, Head Hunter, etc... and the ability to switch base layout. The attacker is not so lucky because they can only rely solely on their current clan castle roster and spells. And if they want some types of extreme rare troops such as Super Archer for snipe, Super Barbarian for funnel, Super Valkyrie in Battle Blimp... or rarely use spells (Cloning spell). They will have to wait an extreme time for clan donations (Believe me, this is rarely happen, not everyone is nice and willing to boost or create specific troops to help you train and for most of the time, you can only stuck with the troops and spells that you currently have. And in the situation if they do decided to help, their troops or spell is not at max level...) Another point to make is during the time waiting for the necessary troops for clan castle practice, your will either do nothing and wait or do battle without the clan castle support since it still waiting for the right donation. (And if you are at Legend League, this usually create a massive disadvantage)

For someone who is an office worker like myself, the idea really open up new opportunities for practice and reduce the unnecessary waiting time.
    What do you think? Please give me your thought. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Bakunin; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:08 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I see that my first idea is declined.
    Can somebody give me an explanation? Why can't Friendly Challenge allow to always have attacking heroes?

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTran View Post
    I see that my first idea is declined.
    Can somebody give me an explanation? Why can't Friendly Challenge allow to always have attacking heroes?
    Press the link that replaced your idea. It will take you to a sticky thread that is at the top of the forum that says "read before posting" your idea is ruled out.

Fresh Spawn
    I already check it beforehand.
    But my point here is that the heroes do not regenerate in their actual state. But rather, they only be available within the Friendly Challenge match. When the friend match end, the actual hero will still undergo their upgrade/rest waiting time period.

Also, the Ruled out idea list did not state the specific reason on why this can not be implemented, can you link me to the article in which they state it is a bad idea? Thanks for your help.

It basically is because if they make the exception then people will keep asking for more exceptions. So supercell decided they don't have any interest in making the exception for now.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiTran View Post
    I already check it beforehand.
    But my point here is that the heroes do not regenerate in their actual state. But rather, they only be available within the Friendly Challenge match. When the friend match end, the actual hero will still undergo their upgrade/rest waiting time period.

Also, the Ruled out idea list did not state the specific reason on why this can not be implemented, can you link me to the article in which they state it is a bad idea? Thanks for your help.
    If we have prior discussions where reasons were given, we usually link to them in that thread.

If there is no link, it usually just means that Supercell have said they are not going to do it (for now at least, though I think this one is likely to be permanent).

Tollboothwillie
    From the reddit ask me anything with Darian the community manager.

AMA-on-Reddit

Q: My question is whether you guys are planning to add various 'quality of life' updates, such as heroes being able to fight in friendly battle despite upgrading , or being able to share army compositions as you can share bases?

R: Thank you for the kind words. I do address the Friendly Challenge thing elsewhere in this AMA, but the short answer is no we don't plan on adding that.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:50 PM.