Thread: Town Hall 15 Idea

Town Hall 15 Idea

Hello Everyone! Hope you're having a good day, so I came up with this idea for TH15 -

So when a current TH14 decides to press the upgrade button in order to go to TH15, two buttons/options/paths appear -
    1.Iron Clad
    2.Super Weapon
    (These names can be changed of course)

So basically, 'Iron Clad' path increases the hit points of the town hall tremendously, while the 'Super Weapon' path increases the damage of the town hall weapon.

So, if the person chooses the 'Iron Clad' path, once his Town hall is upgraded to level 15, The Town hall will have its regular weapon (giga inferno or whatever new weapon which is introduced) but, It will look more..sturdier, tougher (maybe with thicker, more solid looking walls) and it will have a huge amount of HP. Each time he upgrades the town hall (not to 16, but the I, II, III, IV, V thing) the town hall will continue to gain more hit points with each upgrade. So a level V TH15 will have its usual weapon, but it will look a lot more solid and have a huge amount of HP.

If a person chooses the 'Super Weapon' path,
    Once his Town hall is upgraded to level 15, The Town Hall will gain a little more hit points, but its weapon will deal more damage, and each time he upgrades the TH (I,II,III,IV,V) the weapon will deal more and more damage and it will look more..uh..scarier. so a level V TH15 which has gone along this path will have much less HP than the 'Iron Clad' path, but its weapon will deal a lot more damage.

So, when we are attacking in wars or multiplayer, we will meet two kinds of TH15 players, the ones who have a TH will a lot of HP and the ones who have a TH which deals a lot of DPS. I think this will create a little more diversity among the players of the same TH level, though I have not thought of the potential problems which may arise.

Note- in the two types of TH15 s, only the town hall building will be different, everything else will be the same.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, please let me know of you think of any issues or gaps in this, which I havent thought of.

Surely love your idea but this type of things make me get irritated when after going on one path, I realise it's not what I expected or it doesn't suit my playstyle. At that time, any more involvement into the game becomes less interesting. That's how I feel. Some might prefer challenge like this.
    It's more of a reason why I play some RPGs multiple times to experience all aspects. But in this case, creating new account won't be same case as in RPGs.

I'd be much more inclined if at lvl V the TH gets buff from both paths i.e. same stats independent of which path one has chosen, so the progress is different but atleast we'll have benefits from both at the end.
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

I see what you mean darpan2704coc,Thank you for the reply,

So, as you said If a particular person goes along one path, and realises that it's not what he wanted,
    Wont upgrading to the next Town Hall level be a fresh start for that person? So he wont be stuck in the same path forever.
    So for example like this ;
    A person decides to rush his TH, later regrets it, he always has the option of upgrading other buildings, so he wont be rushed forever. Same in this scenario, a person goes along one path, decides he doesnt like it, he always has the option of a fresh start in the next town hall level, (whether the next TH level has 2 paths like this, or has the current one way path)

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Why not making it like inferno tower and xbows?
    Like you can manually set if you want more Hp or more damage. You don't have to wait for the next town hall and can set town hall according to your base design.

Thank you Mayankkumar for reading and taking the time to reply,

But, on the downside, If the player could switch between more hp mode or more dps mode anytime he wanted, the choice itself of selecting which path to go when upgrading the TH wouldnt matter ('meh who cares I can switch to the other mode anytime')

My thought here was to create a bit of diversity among the players, like right now, each and every player goes through the same path (TH1-TH2 etc to TH14) so what I was thinking was, giving a person something to decide, ('hmm which path should I choose, which one will match my strategy, most of my clanmates have chosen the TH which deals a lot of dps, should I try to be different and go along the other path?')

Also like I said previously, he wouldnt be stuck with the same decision forever since he can have a fresh start in the next TH level.

I hope I was clear in expressing my point of view, and Thank you again for reading.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Why not making it like inferno tower and xbows?
    Like you can manually set if you want more Hp or more damage. You don't have to wait for the next town hall and can set town hall according to your base design.
    I would like it this way too. Be able to change between the two options.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowerThoughts View Post
    But, on the downside, If the player could switch between more hp mode or more dps mode anytime he wanted, the choice itself of selecting which path to go when upgrading the TH wouldnt matter ('meh who cares I can switch to the other mode anytime')

My thought here was to create a bit of diversity among the players, like right now, each and every player goes through the same path (TH1-TH2 etc to TH14) so what I was thinking was, giving a person something to decide, ('hmm which path should I choose, which one will match my strategy, most of my clanmates have chosen the TH which deals a lot of dps, should I try to be different and go along the other path?')
    Maybe to balance the change, but also add a level of commitment, there is a 7 day cooldown between changing TH type between higher HP vs DPS

Its been under a month that th14 has been released and you’re already thinking about th15?

Yep, when you get an Idea, you get an Idea. Whether it's right before an update or right after one.