Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clean Id

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you want a more official response, a 'clean' account is an account that is not found in violation of any of our Fair Play policies or Terms of Service. That includes, but is not limited to:
    • Sharing accounts
    • Having bought or sold your account
    • Committed any Fair Play violations like win-trading
    • Use of bots or mods or any other prohibited 3rd party applications

Using multiple devices is completely fine as long as you were the one accessing the account. Many of us, including myself, use multiple devices every day. Supercell ID was created to help aid in the ability to use multiple devices as well as use multiple accounts on a single device.
    I wish SC would just ban and delete all such accounts.

Edit: I take that back. For account sharing, I think a warning before a ban makes sense. For win trading, perhaps one warning before deletion, though I'm not sure, maybe instant ban. For buying/selling, or using bots/mods, I'd ban and delete, no warnings, no second chances, other than starting over at th3.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:43 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Accounts may not be shared. When we say that, it doesn't mean "only 3 months ago but not anymore". It means accounts may not be shared. Period. It's quite clear in the Terms of Service. There is no exception to this rule.

We may not catch all account sharing, but if the account is banned or disqualified from the competition, then one can't say they weren't warned.
    Means if a shared id registered for pre qualifiers then it will get a warning & get disqualified? Or it gets directly banned?
    Does all shared id gets warning before ban?

Accounts may not be shared. When we say that, it doesn't mean "only 3 months ago but not anymore". It means accounts may not be shared. Period. It's quite clear in the Terms of Service. There is no exception to this rule.

We may not catch all account sharing, but if the account is banned or disqualified from the competition, then one can't say they weren't warned.
    Unless you are a high level Pro/ESL or content creator. Do you honestly believe these folks farmed up or gemmed 5 maxed th14s in a week? For the ďaverageĒ clasher, such as myself, one must stick to the ToS for fear of losing my accounts, but these rules simply do not apply to the top players. There is no argument here, and Iím not banging on anyone for purchasing accounts,( Iíve never understood why it is not allowed), but literally ANYONE can search the history of some of these amazing players accounts and see the account were purchased. Itís always been this way, itís the way of the world, but letís not pretend that account purchasing is not something that literally EVERY competitive group does.

Level: 220 | TH: 2/8/9/11/12/13/14
    LexCorpô Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, Leader War, Clash Cup
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Darian[Supercell
    Use of bots or mods or any other prohibited 3rd party applications
    What about Game Boosters?

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    Unless you are a high level Pro/ESL or content creator. Do you honestly believe these folks farmed up or gemmed 5 maxed th14s in a week?
    Yes, of course.

They get a reasonable amount of income from their channels, and use a significant portion of that buying gems.

For the “average” clasher, such as myself, one must stick to the ToS for fear of losing my accounts, but these rules simply do not apply to the top players.
    They apply to them just as much as to the rest of us.

The fact they are willing to spend what most of us would consider silly amounts is what gains them that advantage.

But buying those accounts would cost them even more.

There is no argument here, and I’m not banging on anyone for purchasing accounts,( I’ve never understood why it is not allowed), but literally ANYONE can search the history of some of these amazing players accounts and see the account were purchased. It’s always been this way, it’s the way of the world, but let’s not pretend that account purchasing is not something that literally EVERY competitive group does.
    You are skirting VERY close to breaching forum rules here

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    What about Game Boosters?
    What do you consider a Game Booster ....

Warriors are OP
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    What do you consider a Game Booster ....
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fon...rview.html/amp
    One of these, I believe.I too have it on my phone.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    ... I’m not banging on anyone for purchasing accounts,( I’ve never understood why it is not allowed), but literally ANYONE can search the history of some of these amazing players accounts and see the account were purchased. It’s always been this way, it’s the way of the world, but let’s not pretend that account purchasing is not something that literally EVERY competitive group does.
    There are several reasons. First, the accounts belong to SC, so just from that premise, alone, it is hard to allow someone to "purchase" something that SC actually owns. I suppose it would be more like purchasing the right to use. Second, there are a LOT of problems that come along with the attempts to purchase/sell accounts, including the original "owner" often still having access. Third, the purchasing of accounts is what fuels the stealing of accounts.

Whether you can search the account history of top players and prove they were purchased or not, I don't know. I DO think SC should be more proactive and take manual/active steps toward discovering abuses and punishing them severely. You don't have to catch 10 people speeding. You just have to give a very large fine to 1 person speeding and make sure the other 9 know about it and it will cause most of those other 9 to drive slower.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.