Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clean Id

Clean Id

As the Clash world's is around corner. I have heard about clean id is required to participate in pre qualifiers. So Wanted to know what is clean id.
    And I play my id on 2 devices so is it clean?

I do think [my personal opinion, nothing more, nothing less] they mean that the ID hasn't been involved in shady practices like logging on from the US and logging on from somewhere in the southern hemisphere 3 minutes later and/or other actions that would go against the ToS (Terms of Service).

So I playing with 2 devices is ok? As ofcourse the location will be same.

It means that only accounts which have not broken the ToS will be allowed to join. Just to sum up the main few things which would have broken the ToS:
    - Sharing an account with someone
    - Having bought an account
    - Having refunded gems even after using them (more of an old thing though)

There are a couple of other things as well… should just go through the ToS.
    Last edited by WorldDutch; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VellaDrag View Post
    So I playing with 2 devices is ok? As ofcourse the location will be same.
    That shouldn't be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That shouldn't be a problem
    Thanks. Got it.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by VellaDrag View Post
    As the Clash world's is around corner. I have heard about clean id is required to participate in pre qualifiers. So Wanted to know what is clean id.
    And I play my id on 2 devices so is it clean?
    If you want a more official response, a 'clean' account is an account that is not found in violation of any of our Fair Play policies or Terms of Service. That includes, but is not limited to:
    • Sharing accounts
    • Having bought or sold your account
    • Committed any Fair Play violations like win-trading
    • Use of bots or mods or any other prohibited 3rd party applications

Using multiple devices is completely fine as long as you were the one accessing the account. Many of us, including myself, use multiple devices every day. Supercell ID was created to help aid in the ability to use multiple devices as well as use multiple accounts on a single device.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

What happens if an account was shared by 2 individuals in the past, say 3 months ago, but only one of them is using it now? Should that account still get banned? Or is it eligible to participate in the upcoming tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by VickyAdok View Post
    What happens if an account was shared by 2 individuals in the past, say 3 months ago, but only one of them is using it now? Should that account still get banned? Or is it eligible to participate in the upcoming tournaments?
    I guess duration doesn't matter. Once it was shared supercell will have its history details from the start of your id. Don't know whether I am right on this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyAdok View Post
    Accounts may not be shared. When we say that, it doesn't mean "only 3 months ago but not anymore". It means accounts may not be shared. Period. It's quite clear in the Terms of Service. There is no exception to this rule.

We may not catch all account sharing, but if the account is banned or disqualified from the competition, then one can't say they weren't warned.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.