Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tournament Hub

Tournament Hub

Tournament hub is available now for clans in Champ1-3 to get their teams registered for Worlds.

How this looks ?
    Please share a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    How this looks ?
    Please share a pic.
    You must have had already seen this but still sharing this link.
    https://youtu.be/3cAtVgQdb2k
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; May 12th, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    You must have had already seen this but still sharing this link.
    https://youtu.be/3cAtVgQdb2k
    Yup. Already seen this.
    Thank u.

Forum Elder
    Could someone explain how this work practically ? My clan is champ 2 and we would like to participate.

Typical questions I have :

- Should the 5 participants be available all day during the 2 qualification days ? Is it one attack per hour ? Not sure to understand how it's organised.

- Did I read it well that the clan should be emptied from all members during those 2 days ? What if the chief doesn't participate, means he should leave his place because of this ? Sounds a bit overkill Honestly that kind of requirement will probably be a showstopper for our clan to participate.

I hope someone who already participated can explain in details how it works practically... Unfortunately the FAQ doesn't answer half of the questions.

Thanks

Yeah they're missing a ton of info but from last years experience it was 1 war per hour back to back so needed a 4-5 hour time slot to make sure you're free. Does anyone know the date/times of the first qualifier?

Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    Could someone explain how this work practically ? My clan is champ 2 and we would like to participate.

Typical questions I have :

- Should the 5 participants be available all day during the 2 qualification days ? Is it one attack per hour ? Not sure to understand how it's organised.

- Did I read it well that the clan should be emptied from all members during those 2 days ? What if the chief doesn't participate, means he should leave his place because of this ? Sounds a bit overkill Honestly that kind of requirement will probably be a showstopper for our clan to participate.

I hope someone who already participated can explain in details how it works practically... Unfortunately the FAQ doesn't answer half of the questions.

Thanks
    There is a contact support option available when you will scroll down in home tab of Tournament hub.I asked few questions from them through email and got the answer within few minutes,will recommend you to do the same.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; May 12th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post

This is the first month, and it worked differently last year, so there is no-one who has already participated.