Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Ability to share cool wall layouts with clan mates

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941

    Ability to share cool wall layouts with clan mates

    I wish I could share wall layouts with my clan mates because the wall layout could be a very good one but I may not have time to put all the buildings together so this way my clan mates can build a cool base with the structure that I gave them.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    Can you post a screen shot of a cool wall layout you made? I have a mini that maybe can use it!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of a cool wall layout you made? I have a mini that maybe can use it!
    Ok which town hall level?

  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Ok which town hall level?
    I have a TH8, 11, 12, 13

  5. #5
    Just place the remaining buildings here and there because sharing partially designed bases would be a weird thing (well at some extent, we do have them already but this one seems too far).

    Also, it seems more about the wall designs they use on progress bases.

    Ssince you can't completely save a partially designed layout, I guess by removing this requirement they can allow it.
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; May 11th, 2021 at 07:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Just place the remaining buildings here and there because sharing partially designed bases would be a weird thing (well at some extent, we do have them already but this one seems too far).

    Also, it seems more about the wall designs they use on progress bases.

    Not sure how this would even be added since you can't completely save a partially designed layout.
    Yes. They should remove the requirement so you can share th7 bases as a th9 and even th10 bases as a th13.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; May 11th, 2021 at 07:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes. They should remove the requirement so you can share th7 bases as a th9 and even th10 bases as a th13.
    Removing random buildings with more gap in th levels will lead to much weird base designs as you won't know which buildings might be removed when a much lower base copies the layout of a high end base

  9. #9
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes. They should remove the requirement so you can share th7 bases as a th9 and even th10 bases as a th13.
    You are not allowed to copy a base layout that is 2 or more levels different than yours. With the amount of buildings that are different it wouldn't make sense to do it.

    That said, if for some reason you have one of your 3 base slots with an old TH7 base that you never modified and are now up to TH9 using a different base slot for updating, then I wouldn't be against being able to share it. But you cant because it will have the building icon and will give the error that base needs to be finished first when trying to share it (I just tested). Even if you did the clan chat would probably say that you "shared a TH9 layout" while it is really a TH7 layout.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Removing random buildings with more gap in th levels will lead to much weird base designs as you won't know which buildings might be removed when a much lower base copies the layout of a high end base
    That's why giving the wall designs would help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •