Thread: Not Getting Supercell Id Email

Fresh Spawn

Not Getting Supercell Id Email

When I log into clash and try to sign into my supercell id it says an email has been sent with a verification code but when I check my email nothing is to be found. I've looked through spam and all my other inbox's and can't find anything. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Tollboothwillie
    Make sure you are using the correct email and spelling. It will always say email sent even if its wrong or not associated with scid.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; May 11th, 2021 at 07:31 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I've double checked and that's not the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Cwatling View Post
    I've double checked and that's not the issue
    Are you sure? Has your email account previous scid emails saved? Have you used the 1000% correct writing which you have used during registration? As example gmail → if you have used "@googlemail" during registration and now try to use "@gmail" as login then you will get NO email.

Fresh Spawn
    I have several time (and with some other accs) the same problem. Verification code is not send! Please note, that we are not stupid and we know how to write own email address. It is little bit boring receiving this kind of answer (check your spam folder, or are you sure you write your mail correctly??). If someone do not know how to solve this problem, it is better to not answer giving us this redicilous questions.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by GGrkinic View Post
    I have several time (and with some other accs) the same problem. Verification code is not send! Please note, that we are not stupid and we know how to write own email address. It is little bit boring receiving this kind of answer (check your spam folder, or are you sure you write your mail correctly??). If someone do not know how to solve this problem, it is better to not answer giving us this redicilous questions.
    And yet many times that IS the problem. So you may think it's insulting but if you don't verify the very first steps of troubleshooting are correct then what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by GGrkinic View Post
    No one said that you are stupid. It is just the fact that people:
    - used the wrong email account
    - used the wrong writing
    - havent checked all folders and spam settings
    - never saved their villages with supercell id

Believe me when i say that i have seen a lot of these people.