Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 94

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I can send you a photo of that base if you like. Or not.
    How is that related to the comment you quoted?

  2. #62
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Well. The other day I got 88% on the world's best th8 base as a th7 (I cleared all the defences). If I had at 30 seconds more, I guarantee I would've 3 starred. I've got 100% as a th7 against max th8s quite a few times in my life so I think this should be bothered a bit more.
    Well, you are free to provide that evidence. I am sure somebody will point where you think it's wrong. The question is, will you accept the answer to your many questions? or are you looking for the answer you want to hear?

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Well, you are free to provide that evidence. I am sure somebody will point where you think it's wrong. The question is, will you accept the answer to your many questions? or are you looking for the answer you want to hear?
    I promise you that I 88% 2 starred that th8 with all the defences gone with my th7 though. I mean 100% serious. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. Let's close this case and I accept the answers to my questions. I'll ask no more on this topic.

  4. #64
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I promise you that I 88% 2 starred that th8 with all the defences gone with my th7 though. I mean 100% serious. Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. Let's close this case and I accept the answers to my questions. I'll ask no more on this topic.
    Getting two stars on a TH higher than you is very possible. Especially in war where it is somewhat common that war bases put TH on one side to prevent the three star. Its more common at higher TH because of SM, but it still can happen anywhere. Base design, troop composition, etc have a big impact on that too. Clearing the defenses means nothing relative to the effectiveness of the attack. Time fails are a real thing, and something you need to account for.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Getting two stars on a TH higher than you is very possible. Especially in war where it is somewhat common that war bases put TH on one side to prevent the three star. Its more common at higher TH because of SM, but it still can happen anywhere. Base design, troop composition, etc have a big impact on that too. Clearing the defenses means nothing relative to the effectiveness of the attack. Time fails are a real thing, and something you need to account for.
    Yes. That th8 my th7 attacked was quite good. I should've kept in mind the time but with level 3 dragons and the same composition I would've definitely got the 3 star. But th8 is easy enough for a th7 to 3 star (sometimes) even if it is maxed. But I would not expect my th11 to 3 star a maxed th12.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I accept the answers to my questions.
    Can i ask you what answer did you got?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Well. The other day I got 88% on the world's best th8 base as a th7 (I cleared all the defences). If I had at 30 seconds more, I guarantee I would've 3 starred. I've got 100% as a th7 against max th8s quite a few times in my life so I think this should be bothered a bit more.
    That is a good argument against adding any time to th8 attacks....

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    Can i ask you what answer did you got?
    I got the answer that time should not be added because lower town hall levels are not meant to 3 star higher town hall levels because supercell wants the newbies to avoid perma-maxing at all costs. If I failed, I either need to upgrade, or do a better attack next time.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That is a good argument against adding any time to th8 attacks....
    Th8 is just a general statement I was making. But yh. Looks like adding time is going to be on the ruled out list.

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    No, but they should just have more time because it isn't fair if people lose because the hp of the buildings are too high even when it's well done for the low level guy.
    It is completely fair.

    It would be totally unfair on the guy who has worked to get his base stronger if some lower level player then gets an advantage like that to have a reasonable chance of destroying his base.

    You really aren't making a good argument for change here. The reasons you want it are actually very strong arguments against it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •