Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    There is no rule against making a suggestion. However, if you've never played at that level, how can you even suggest that it's a good suggestion? You have no basis to make that claim. That is the case with much of what you suggest, which is why it's become obvious that you are trolling the forums.
    Couldn't say it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Because there was not enough time on a perfectly executed th9 attack and th8s are having problems with time too (on my war base).
    Thats quite a contradictory statement

<snip>
    I have basis to the claim. I was th9 many years ago and I lost on a perfectly executed attack so I have the right to make the claim.
    <snip>
    Lemmegetthisstraight:

Based on an attack of a TH9 base from years ago you are now making this thread here on the forum? And since you're claming this is a (good) suggestion, in the wrong subforum as well?

Also: you were TH9many years ago and now are not a TH14? That is correct?
    Last edited by JusMe; May 11th, 2021 at 04:26 PM.

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Now that you understand, were you taking the mickey (be honest) ? Or was it a genuine accident?
    I just suggested one of the uses of baby dragon.
    Goblins are prone to splash so many don't use them before TH11. At th11 they get shifted to sneaky gobs. It was all I suggested.

Baby Dragons are very useful at funneling. I usually use baby dragons to help direct my queen into the base and with her pathing. They are very useful in that regard. Valkyries however, they lose their value more the more TH's are introduced. They got a new level on the bright side!

I saw this post I thought that you're changing and that you finally understand what serious questions are ... Until I saw the second part.
    Last edited by ziya645; May 11th, 2021 at 04:59 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I just suggested one of the uses of baby dragon.
    Goblins are prone to splash so many don't use them before TH11. At th11 they get shifted to sneaky gobs. It was all I suggested.
    No I mean the wallbreakers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Baby Dragons are very useful at funneling. I usually use baby dragons to help direct my queen into the base and with her pathing. They are very useful in that regard. Valkyries however, they lose their value more the more TH's are introduced. They got a new level on the bright side!

I saw this post I thought that you're changing and that you finally understand what serious questions are ... Until I saw the second part.
    What? They are not serious questions? What's wrong with the second part? I'm just asking a question?

What? They are not serious questions? What's wrong with the second part? I'm just asking a question?
    Sorry I worded it wrong. I mean the question isn't one to be taken as seriously as other questions. As Ajax said they've done it in the past and it corrupted the games balance. The timer will probably stay as it is forever (Asterisk). I'm sure that Supercell releases troops, defenses, levels, and unicorns now apparently, in a way where in lines up with the timer.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Sorry I worded it wrong. I mean the question isn't one to be taken as seriously as other questions. As Ajax said they've done it in the past and it corrupted the games balance. The timer will probably stay as it is forever (Asterisk). I'm sure that Supercell releases troops, defenses, levels, and unicorns now apparently, in a way where in lines up with the timer.
    Actually. They are to be taken seriously since the time limit affects everyone and I just wanted to question it. And I think the eyeball was a serious question too.

Pro Member
    Actually. They are to be taken seriously since the time limit affects everyone and I just wanted to question it. And I think the eyeball was a serious question too.
    They are legitimate questions, however they come up a lot. More examples of you not using search to find all the discussions and comments about it and bringing them up again as if they're new, original thoughts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    They are legitimate questions, however they come up a lot. More examples of you not using search to find all the discussions and comments about it and bringing them up again as if they're new, original thoughts.
    So? I'm not the only one who brings old topics to the table? Why can't you just answer the questions and stop talking about the search bar?
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; May 11th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.