Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

Open 24 Hours
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    "taking the mickey" is UK slang suggesting they are making fun of you.
    Okay thanks for it. I don't know many informal words in English. Got to learn something today.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    They tried adding 30 seconds to it a couple of years ago, and triple rates went through the roof. That change was quickly reverted.

I still think that as more and more buildings and levels are introduced, it could maybe take a little tweak, but it wouldn't be much if they did change it.
    Yes. I think a 10 second addition to the max town hall levels wouldn't be too bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Baby dragons are excellent funneling troops. Many people in my clan use them at every th. Some even use them for cheaper de farming than dragons would be since not many in my clan enjoy using goblins.

Not sure what you mean by valks "intended" use. They work great as a funnel and support troop in some instances. Their low hp would suggest that this is likely their intended use. And if yoconsider this least important, you would be sadly mistaken as this is the make or break part of all attacks. If you think they must be main troops because they work well as main troops at th 8, a good reminder is barbs and archers were good main troops at th 2-4. So a troop might not be the star of the army forever.

Time is an added factor to consider during a raid. It also stops certain attacks from becoming viable. Imagine someone spending the next 20 min just queen charging your base. Remember, you also can't load into the base while under attack so maybe they are holding on to 1 archer to simply troll you when theres nothing else left attacking. Also how would you propose the system resolves this given no time limit since they could just close the app and force the raid to go on indefinitely? If you didn't 100% the base in the time limit you didn't beat the base even with no defenses.

Spectating has long been debated, you can find plenty of threads asking for it to be hidden or for people to toggle off spectating in general.
    Hmm. Ignore the time
    Valks (I was thinking of th8, how did you know?)
    baby dragons (I couldn't care less about farming, my electro dragons do a good enough job as is)
    Plenty of threads? but what's supercell's response to the eyeball?

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes. I think a 10 second addition to the max town hall levels wouldn't be too bad.
    Do you have a Th14 base yourself?
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Okay thanks for it. I don't know many informal words in English. Got to learn something today.
    Now that you understand, were you taking the mickey (be honest) ? Or was it a genuine accident?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Do you have a Th14 base yourself?
    No. But why do I need to? There's no rule saying I need a th14 base to make a good suggestion.

No. But why do I need to? There's no rule saying I need a th14 base to make a good suggestion.
    How do you know it is a good suggestion if you have never experienced a Th14 attack. What are you basing your conclusion on that more time is needed?
    Last edited by Warios; May 11th, 2021 at 03:52 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

There is no rule against making a suggestion. However, if you've never played at that level, how can you even suggest that it's a good suggestion? You have no basis to make that claim. That is the case with much of what you suggest, which is why it's become obvious that you are trolling the forums.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Forum Superstar
    Try using that same logic when you make childbirth suggestions to your wife while she is in labour......let us know how that turns out for you.

Seriously though, it is possible that someone may posit a good suggestion about something they know little about. Throw enough spaghetti at a wall and sooner or later something will stick. It is far more likely however that the suggestion is very short sighted and will have unforeseen negative effects.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doesn’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Try using that same logic when you make childbirth suggestions to your wife while she is in labour......let us know how that turns out for you.

Seriously though, it is possible that someone may posit a good suggestion about something they know little about. Throw enough spaghetti at a wall and sooner or later something will stick. It is far more likely however that the suggestion is very short sighted and will have unforeseen negative effects.
    More likely but not impossible and this is one of those cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    There is no rule against making a suggestion. However, if you've never played at that level, how can you even suggest that it's a good suggestion? You have no basis to make that claim. That is the case with much of what you suggest, which is why it's become obvious that you are trolling the forums.
    I have basis to the claim. I was th9 many years ago and I lost on a perfectly executed attack so I have the right to make the claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    How do you know it is a good suggestion if you have never experienced a Th14 attack. What are you basing your conclusion on that more time is needed?
    Because there was not enough time on a perfectly executed th9 attack and th8s are having problems with time too (on my war base).