Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Really, how come deputy dodo got 3 starred by matt as a th8 with the worst base design? There is a point to fix mismatches in cwl
    There is no such thing as a mismatch in CWL, because there is no matching. And it absolutely should not be "fixed".

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #72
    Well. The other day I got 88% on the world's best th8 base as a th7 (I cleared all the defences). If I had at 30 seconds more, I guarantee I would've 3 starred. I've got 100% as a th7 against max th8s quite a few times in my life so I think this should be bothered a bit more.
    I doubt it was "the world's best TH8". And yes, I expect to get triples pretty often as a TH7 against a TH8. I only keep my TH7 for use in Clan Games, and regularly expect to succeed in one raid in the "get 3 stars from a TH8" or "get 3 stars from a TH higher than your own" challenges.

But I next until I find a suitable base to hit for whichever army I have (I alternate hogs & dragons), and they hardly ever have CC troops. There are plenty of TH8 bases I wouldn't have a hope of tripling with a TH7 army - which is as it should be.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #73
    I can send you a photo of that base if you like. Or not.
    Can you think of any reason he might be interested? I can't.

Tollboothwillie
    No, but they should just have more time because it isn't fair if people lose because the hp of the buildings are too high even when it's well done for the low level guy.
    You gotta figure out which side your on. Most of your posts are about making defense stronger except now you want more attack time. That would make attacking your th8 even easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    You gotta figure out which side your on. Most of your posts are about making defense stronger except now you want more attack time. That would make attacking your th8 even easier.
    Hmm. I'm in different moods for different things different times. I'm not going to make my mind too easily.

If you had a Baby Dragon in the back as cleanup, maybe you wouldn't run out of time. Then you wouldn't call them under used no more will ya. Hogs go after defenses only, so all the trash/resource buildings they skipped are causing them to time fail. It's strategy boi.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Hmm. I'm in different moods for different things different times. I'm not going to make my mind too easily.
    Bipolar eh. Not the games fault. Also at this point your not here for answers, your here to demand SC to implement your needs into the game. The question you started is no longer a question.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Tollboothwillie
    This is why people say you are trolling.

Millennial Club
    I am not sure how anyone see this. But to me this is a troll.
    But gotta give your praise to this guys bringing Forum activity so that the Forum can keep going, but sadly it won't happen too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    This is why people say you are trolling.
    Well tbh. I want th7s to find th8s easy to attack but i want th8s to find th8s hard to attack but it just won't happen