Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Y'know there's a frequently requested ideas list for old topics.
    ... you just don't want to go there but instead want to .... what exactly? If there's any kind of plot here that you're working towards, make it known

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    The attack was perfectly executed since I had level 4 hogs against a max th9 base it's just the game cursed me with time so i needed more time. It kind of does because th9 was challenging many years ago whilst th13 is simpler due to electrodragons so there is that piece of sense
    There were plenty of triples at TH9, even years ago when TH10 was the top TH.

So any attack which failed due to time was not perfectly executed, by definition. And given how fast hogs are, if you ran out of time, that means you must have lost too many of them too early, so most definitely not perfectly executed.

And BTW, saying "the attack was perfectly executed since I had level 4 hogs against a max th9 base" is totally nonsensical. Perfectly executed doesn't mean "having good troops", it means using those troops to the best they could be used.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There were plenty of triples at TH9, even years ago when TH10 was the top TH.

So any attack which failed due to time was not perfectly executed, by definition. And given how fast hogs are, if you ran out of time, that means you must have lost too many of them too early, so most definitely not perfectly executed.

And BTW, saying "the attack was perfectly executed since I had level 4 hogs against a max th9 base" is totally nonsensical. Perfectly executed doesn't mean "having good troops", it means using those troops to the best they could be used.
    I meant to say I had bad troops for a th9 and used them the "best way" I could. But I couldn't 3 star because the th9 defences are too strong for level 4 hogs even with a heal spell.

Tollboothwillie
    I meant to say I had bad troops for a th9 and used them the "best way" I could. But I couldn't 3 star because the th9 defences are too strong for level 4 hogs even with a heal spell.
    So... Let's add more time to everyone because weaker troops don't have a good chance at 3 staring stronger bases?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    So... Let's add more time to everyone because weaker troops don't have a good chance at 3 staring stronger bases?
    Or actually, let's add more time if you are a lower town hall level than your opponent so you have a better chance of 3 starring.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Which has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the expressed desire for more time.

If those troops are all killed by the defences before time is up, then extra time would not help.

Banned
    Which has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the expressed desire for more time.

If those troops are all killed by the defences before time is up, then extra time would not help.
    No. They were not all killed. There was 2 of them left and I ended up on a 98% 2 star because of not enough seconds on the clock.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Or actually, let's add more time if you are a lower town hall level than your opponent so you have a better chance of 3 starring.
    That is about the worst "reason" I have ever seen put forward for making a change.

Lower town halls should not have a good chance of triples from higher ones. If they do, then their offence is too strong.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    No. They were not all killed. There was 2 of them left and I ended up on a 98% 2 star because of not enough seconds on the clock.
    No, you ended up on a 98% 2 star because far too many of them were killed too early.

Banned
    No, you ended up on a 98% 2 star because far too many of them were killed too early.
    Because the hogs were too low level to survive level 11 archer towers and cannons.