Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    That is about the worst "reason" I have ever seen put forward for making a change.

Lower town halls should not have a good chance of triples from higher ones. If they do, then their offence is too strong.
    No, but they should just have more time because it isn't fair if people lose because the hp of the buildings are too high even when it's well done for the low level guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    No, but they should just have more time because it isn't fair if people lose because the hp of the buildings are too high even when it's well done for the low level guy.
    It's not well done if you used low level troops against high level defense and expected a benefit.

Millennial Club
    Have you ever see lower TH running out of time when attacking higher TH with upgraded defenses?
    The point is not about time, but offense strength for lower TH level is never meant for higher TH level base. Adding more time for lower TH when attacking up is pointless as they will never need it. Their troops will die against stronger defenses before they run out of time.

And in case you want to ask why is it so? Because this game is about strategy and building. Progression means something, as such it was never designed to have lower TH 3 star higher TH level base as the norm.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Have you ever see lower TH running out of time when attacking higher TH with upgraded defenses?
    The point is not about time, but offense strength for lower TH level is never meant for higher TH level base. Adding more time for lower TH when attacking up is pointless as they will never need it. Their troops will die against stronger defenses before they run out of time.

And in case you want to ask why is it so? Because this game is about strategy and building. Progression means something, as such it was never designed to have lower TH 3 star higher TH level base as the norm.
    Really, how come deputy dodo got 3 starred by matt as a th8 with the worst base design? There is a point to fix mismatches in cwl
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    It's not well done if you used low level troops against high level defense and expected a benefit.
    It is because that was my only option

Millennial Club
    Really, how come deputy dodo got 3 starred by matt as a th8 with the worst base design?
    Because it was a bad design or weak defenses? or are you sure the lower TH isn't using Max CC Troops (as in TH13 troops)?
    As I explained, it wasn't suppose to happen with upgraded base to that higher TH level.

The point is, lower TH level will never run out of time against higher TH base, because they will run out of troops first. So any addition of time is pointless in this case.

There is a point to fix mismatches in cwl
    There is no TH level matchmaking in CWL.
    There is only Clan League Matchmaking, which is matching your Clan's league against other Clans in the same league. There is no way for CWL mismatch to happen, hence nothing to fix.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:44 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Because it was a bad design or weak defenses? or are you sure the lower TH isn't using Max CC Troops (as in TH13 troops)?
    As I explained, it wasn't suppose to happen with upgraded base to that higher TH level.

The point is, lower TH level will never run out of time against higher TH base, because they will run out of troops first. So any addition of time is pointless in this case.

There is no TH level matchmaking in CWL.
    There is only Clan League Matchmaking, which is matching your Clan's league against other Clans in the same league. There is no way for CWL mismatch to happen, hence nothing to fix.
    Well. The other day I got 88% on the world's best th8 base as a th7 (I cleared all the defences). If I had at 30 seconds more, I guarantee I would've 3 starred. I've got 100% as a th7 against max th8s quite a few times in my life so I think this should be bothered a bit more.

Well. The other day I got 88% on the world's best th8 base as a th7 (I cleared all the defences). If I had at 30 seconds more, I guarantee I would've 3 starred. I've got 100% as a th7 against max th8s quite a few times in my life so I think this should be bothered a bit more.
    We disagree.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

How many times do you have to be told that a: low town halls are just stepping stones to higher halls and b: they are balanced with first time players in mind. Not players that refuse to leave the kiddie pool.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    How many times do you have to be told that a: low town halls are just stepping stones to higher halls and b: they are balanced with first time players in mind. Not players that refuse to leave the kiddie pool.
    I can send you a photo of that base if you like. Or not.