Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Baby dragons under-used?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    So? I'm not the only one who brings old topics to the table? Why can't you just answer the questions and stop talking about the search bar?
    If you look here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A

You'll see it says:

SC appreciate any contributions you can make to existing ideas, but we suggest you do not post your idea before reviewing the Currently Ruled Out Ideas sticky thread and the existing ideas/suggestions in this thread.

Which includes:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    If you look here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A

You'll see it says:

SC appreciate any contributions you can make to existing ideas, but we suggest you do not post your idea before reviewing the Currently Ruled Out Ideas sticky thread and the existing ideas/suggestions in this thread.

Which includes:

The thing is, I never actually suggested it. I was just asking if they were going to add time in the future town halls.

The thing is, I never actually suggested it. I was just asking if they were going to add time in the future town halls.
    And you seriously thought that they'll tell us about it beforehand casually? I guess you've spent enough time on forum to know that the question about what will come in future doesn't get an official answer here.

Banned
    Yes. 4 months is enough time. I could've known better. Emphasis on the "could've".

Back to your original post, I just found out in recent cwl that baby drags are used along with edrags to take 2* on higher townhalls during mismatches. Also,they are very popular as funneling troops.
    For the Valkyrie, they're still my favourite and I'd love to see them as main component of army instead of just sidekick to clear some extra bunch in the periphery.

For time limit, well we can't have hour-long attacks. And with any shorter duration, that's same as now i.e. a time limit after all.

For the eyeball, they can give the option to hide it. Nothing bad or game-breaking in that

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    More likely but not impossible and this is one of those cases.
    No it isn't - as should be clear form the responses, most of which are form people who DO have experience at those levels.

I have basis to the claim. I was th9 many years ago and I lost on a perfectly executed attack so I have the right to make the claim.
    Complete rubbish. Having an attack run out of time (it wasn't perfectly executed, no matter what you think) at TH9 does not givce you any real insight into what it is like at TH13/TH14.

Because there was not enough time on a perfectly executed th9 attack and th8s are having problems with time too (on my war base).
    Well they shouldn't be, if they are any good. And extra time was certainly never needed at TH9 or TH10 (or any lower base).

So? I'm not the only one who brings old topics to the table? Why can't you just answer the questions and stop talking about the search bar?
    People usually don't like answering the same question multiple times.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No it isn't - as should be clear form the responses, most of which are form people who DO have experience at those levels.

Complete rubbish. Having an attack run out of time (it wasn't perfectly executed, no matter what you think) at TH9 does not givce you any real insight into what it is like at TH13/TH14.

Well they shouldn't be, if they are any good. And extra time was certainly never needed at TH9 or TH10 (or any lower base).
    The attack was perfectly executed since I had level 4 hogs against a max th9 base it's just the game cursed me with time so i needed more time. It kind of does because th9 was challenging many years ago whilst th13 is simpler due to electrodragons so there is that piece of sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    People usually don't like answering the same question multiple times.
    Y'know there's a frequently requested ideas list for old topics.

The attack was perfectly executed since I had level 4 hogs against a max th9 base it's just the game cursed me with time so i needed more time. It kind of does because th9 was challenging many years ago whilst th13 is simpler due to electrodragons so there is that piece of sense
    Again: going on and on about an attack at TH9 from years ago, that was not perfectly executed (since it wasn't a 3-star, as you stated) really shouldn't lead to any debate now. There have been so many changes since then - not to the defenses or such, but in the upgrade times for both offense and defense, as well as the cost, that it serves no purpose whatsoever to start rehashing. So, what is your real point here, if any?