Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The new Esports tab

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Just like we got response from Darian here, will we get official responses on posts on reddit after forums get closed? Or we'd be left with questions and speculations?
    I'm hopping questions because then there is more mystery to the works of the game.

Just like we got response from Darian here, will we get official responses on posts on reddit after forums get closed? Or we'd be left with questions and speculations?
    This question has been avoided so many times I'm assuming the answer is a big no which stinks. Absolutely no way for the community to interact with the community manager. Awesome.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I'm hopping questions because then there is more mystery to the works of the game.
    Yup ... trolling

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    I do answer on reddit. All you have to do is simply look for my posts.

As a reminder, engaging in discussions on the Forums, reddit, twitter, etc. is a very small portion of what community managers do. It's so small in fact, it's not even considered something we're obligated to do. It's something we, or I, do because we enjoy it when we have time to indulge in it. But it constitutes around 1% of our daily work. That is not meant to come across like we do it to make it sound like we're doing you a favor. It simply means that there are other high priority obligations that will always take my time first.

So while I understand you want some kind of promise for CM engagement on other platforms, all I can say is:
    1. I already do engage on other platforms, whether it's Reddit, Twitter, Discord, etc.
    2. I have always done so when time permits or when something pressing needs to be discussed.
    3. I will continue to do so based on those same conditions: when time permits or if something needs to be discussed.

A lot of activity goes on behind the scenes. Whether it's round-the-clock meetings with the dev team (for me it's 2 dev teams - Clash of Clans and Clash Quest), constant calls with various partners for video production, marketing assets, tech reviews, logistical planning sessions, etc. or just general team discussions, it's simply unrealistic to expect constant discourse on any platform. We are involved in numerous projects around the globe, from local tournaments in various countries, to international advertising campaigns that we're planning months in advance.

Some platforms are easier to engage with, like Twitter, because it tends to be more 'fire and forget' type of posting. Game development moves very slowly because of the number of people involved in various countries. So that means the CM team is constantly being pulled in numerous directions.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Yup ... trolling
    ? I just like asking questions that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    So I log in and see the Alert indicator on the Events icon. Open it, go to the new tab, let it load. Unlike all the other tabs, doing so does not clear the Alert. Have logged out and in several times, reloaded the tab, yet the dang alert is persistent. How do I clear the alert? Is it a bug, or intentional? Please, please, do not tell me I have to actually load view everything there. In all honesty, I ignore majority of the info in those tabs, just not interested. I generally see an Alert, go to the tab with new information, see what it is, and exit to clear the Alert.
    I've tried all the ideas mentioned in this thread and none of them work. Even if they did work, that seems so unreasonable to continuously call my attention to something on all my accounts. having to clear something like this on 20+ accounts is VERY TEDIOUS. It really dampens my enthusiasm to get multiple gold passes - this season I got 6, but there is no way I'm doing that again when this game has such an annoying player interface bug.
    Last edited by PapaBear38; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:30 PM.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MandoCoC View Post
    Same. My alert remained also, but once I clicked "Read More" (I also scrolled to the bottom of the next screen) the alert went away. The good news is it didn't launch youtube or some other app to go watch a video, but it does seem to force a next action before the alert goes away.
    Thanks, this worked for me.
    It’s the small things but was annoying it always opened on the esports tab until you ‘read more’ when really I’m most interested in the events.

issue is finally cleared up. Wish the dev team would test the code a little more thoroughly before deploying it (or deploy fixes in less than 4 days) .
    Last edited by PapaBear38; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 PM.
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

-Piper139

Won't go away for me despite trying everything here as well as turning my phone off & trying everything again. Any suggestions because it's annoying as hell, iphone xi if it matters.

Won’t go away for me either, tried everything suggested here. It’s really annoying me now !!!