Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Got less level donation

Got less level donation

I'm in a 5 level clan so we have 1 donation upgrade but when my friend donated me level 8 lightning spell I got level 7 lightning spell please do something about this

"This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper" T S Eliot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin2468 View Post
    .... please do something about this
    They can't do anything, but you can! Want higher level donations? Upgrade your base! Read https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...patch-notes%29.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin2468 View Post
    I'm in a 5 level clan so we have 1 donation upgrade but when my friend donated me level 8 lightning spell I got level 7 lightning spell please do something about this
    They did do something. That is why you now only get level 7 lightning (I assume you are TH 8).

At the last update, CC donations were capped at what could be brewed with a lab level 2 above the max for the receiving Town Hall.

So as a TH8, your max lab level is 6, you can only receive troops at the levels a lab level 8 gives - which is level 7 for lightning.

You can still receive troops that wouldn't be unlocked at that level, because troops aren't unlocked by the lab, but by barracks. Except super troops - you can only receive those now when the lab two above yours would unlock them.